[06x08] July 17th, 2005

I have it. PM me and I'll send you a DL link. ;)

does anyone know the name of the song played when Jeremy tries to pull away from the Ferrari test driver.

thanks

The Chemical Brothers - Dig Your Own Hole

Full List Update

Full List Update

full list added above

ADDED TO LIST:
Nick Phoenix - Ritual Conflict
Greenslade - Bedside Manners Are Extra
Hilmar ?rn Hilmarsson, Sigur R?s - Helpless
Sigur R?s - Hafss?l
Cocteau Twins - When Mama Was a Moth
The Herbaliser - Sonofanothamutha
The Herbaliser - Gadget Funk
Curve - On the Wheel
The Herbaliser - Song for Mary
Hexstatic - Living
Four Tet - A Joy
Sigur R?s - Oogun

Last edited:
05:43 - 06:01 - Vivaldi Mandolin Concerto in C, RV425, second movement (Largo)

07:25 also comes from a Vivaldi concerto -- the Concerto for 2 Mandolins in G, RV532, towards the end of the second movement.

05:43 - 06:01 - Vivaldi Mandolin Concerto in C, RV425, second movement (Largo)

07:25 also comes from a Vivaldi concerto -- the Concerto for 2 Mandolins in G, RV532, towards the end of the second movement.

Added both. Thanks again!

Also updated:
32:22 - 32:41 - Mr. Scruff - Bonce

dose anyone know the name of the music in the merc slr 06x06 the section on the bridge. have to get that song please help

:D

Although (without looking) i think it's: M83 - Moonchild. That one played in one of the panoramic bridge scenes too.

The Chemical Brothers - Dig Your Own Hole

This isn't the bit with the cool guitar riff is it? I have the Dig Your Own Hole album and the track doesn?t have that guitar sample on it anywhere and I was really hoping to track it down......

It would appear that there are two versions of the episode?

Just watched a repeat on Dave (classic I know ;) ) and the music during the chase is differn't, its a guitar song- sounds a little bit like the beatles at times but I have no idea who it is? anyone have any ideas? its certainly not the chemical brothers song that appears on the versions available on the internet.

Also, there is another track when he is listing how the comfort, quality, engine, handling etc are all brilliant. Any ideas? Ive been after these 2 songs for ages, if anyone can help me, please let me know.

Cheers,

Andrew.

Just watched a repeat on Dave (classic I know ;) ) and the music during the chase is differn't, its a guitar song- sounds a little bit like the beatles at times but I have no idea who it is? anyone have any ideas? its certainly not the chemical brothers song that appears on the versions available on the internet.

Also, there is another track when he is listing how the comfort, quality, engine, handling etc are all brilliant. Any ideas? Ive been after these 2 songs for ages, if anyone can help me, please let me know.

Cheers,

Andrew.

hi can anyone identify the beatles soundng guitar piece mentioned in Rusholme_Ruffian post?

Just watched a repeat on Dave (classic I know ) and the music during the chase is differn't, its a guitar song- sounds a little bit like the beatles at times but I have no idea who it is? anyone have any ideas? its certainly not the chemical brothers song that appears on the versions available on the internet.

Cheers,

Andrew.

Looking for this second song, anyone know what it is?

Last edited:
Webisode music differ from tv episode-

Webisode music differ from tv episode-

The webisode of the F430 review was split into two halves for youtube, and the second half has a song that it is unlisted that I want but can't name for the life of me. HELP! Put the following link into the youtube search bar, and you'll see what I'm on about. The song I want is starts at 1:27, and ends at roughly 2:30.

watch?v=IM6jHK8iIvA

Thanks to all that know and spread the know....