[01x04] November 10th, 2002

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Discuss.

Geez, how many links are ya gonna make me click before I finally get to the real, actual discussion thread for this? :p

Nah, just kidding. It's great to have a proper rip of this episode -- my last one was all fuzzy and it was ripped/encoded at the wrong aspect ratio. Thanks! :)

Hopefully 01x03 is coming soon, the rip I have is bloated, has annoying hiss throughout the episode and changes brightness all the time.

Geez, how many links are ya gonna make me click before I finally get to the real, actual discussion thread for this? :p
Eh?

Hopefully 01x03 is coming soon, the rip I have is bloated, has annoying hiss throughout the episode and changes brightness all the time.

Is that the 587 MB one? That's the only one we have. :(

Is that the 587 MB one? That's the only one we have.
Yup, that's the one. I assume that these new rips are being taken from re-airs because of the TG drought?

Yup, that's the one. I assume that these new rips are being taken from re-airs because of the TG drought?
Then we might not upload that episode.. depends on what we can dig up. Might have to clean the audio up and fix the brightness issues by hand. If that is the case, I wont be able to get that done until mid-December.

And yes, keeps people entertained, along with replacing those horrid Jabba wmv rips that are spread around.

Just watched this episode for the first time since it was broadcast in 2002.

I just wanted to add an RIP to Richard Burns who appeared on the show, you're sorely missed fella.

3060000000055703.JPG

Richard Burns, rally driver, born January 17 1971; died November 25 2005

Last edited: