To people in Calgary

i wish winter would finally come, hell even autumn would be welcome

:mad: :blowup: :thumbsdown: :glare: :hammer: :no: :wall: :nazibanned: :x :tumbleweed: :jawdrop: :bangin: :ban?:

i made my point

it's the end of november, and it's still 16?C over here, how can you not want that?
at least you can still do sth

i so can remember last winter, you wanted to do sth, but you couldn't even hold a wrench caus you fingers froze off
i prefer it this way

global warming? let it come!

Last edited:
We got 15?C over here........I WANT SNOW FFS ! (I like powersliding ^^)

strange ppl here. I like it when the weather does what it's supposed to when it's supposed to. So i want heat in the summer, rain in autumn and spring and snow + cold in the winter.

^I do like that but I prefer cold weather, thats why I choose to study here (Obviously it wasn't the main reason, but those little factors), when I get my summer Holidays here, I'll go back to Hong Kong and its winter there, when Hong Kong starts getting warmer, I'll be back here to start Fall term and it'll start getting cooler.... etc :D

I'm so moving to australia sometime during my lifetime .... I love Canada and all, but my gosh .... the cold ... oh, and it can get really cold ... less then -40C with windchill. damn.

Or I might just get a house there. Spend summer here in canada then winter there in australia ... well, it'll be summer there.

^Summer in australia is 40degrees if you want to stay here :p, why do you think I'm running away from it?

I'm so moving to australia sometime during my lifetime .... I love Canada and all, but my gosh .... the cold ... oh, and it can get really cold ... less then -40C with windchill. damn.

Or I might just get a house there. Spend summer here in canada then winter there in australia ... well, it'll be summer there.

Pussy :p.

If -40C temperatures start hitting Toronto, people will start dying... Calgary oil workers are coming to engineering schools in Ontario to recruit graduates but these temperatures are damn scary if you're considering moving there!

^Summer in australia is 40degrees if you want to stay here :p, why do you think I'm running away from it?
Shirtless summers hurray. Hope there are some good looking ladies that like me down under. sorry, I just couldn't resist. :rolleyes:

Hey, you wait 15 minutes for a bus in -40C in the damn cold every day for about 2 months and you'll start to think different. Maybe when I get myself a car it won't be as bad, but until then ... I'm damn glad that it still is a mild winter here in toronto.

If -40C temperatures start hitting Toronto, people will start dying...
Yes, unfortunately a few homeless people die of the cold every year. :cry: Quite sad, why don't they do something for themselves? There's like a whole lot of opportunities here that they don't take advantage of in order to get off the streets, get a job, food and a roof over their heads.

Hey, you wait 15 minutes for a bus in -40C in the damn cold every day for about 2 months and you'll start to think different. Maybe when I get myself a car it won't be as bad, but until then ... I'm damn glad that it still is a mild winter here in toronto.

I did and if you dressed properly, you wouldn't have problems ;).

Just come out here, you'll get a taste of everything! Finally 29f/-1c here in the good 'ol desert, supposed to hit 12f/-9c tonight, I wish there was snow!. But come spring..it'll be a nice 70-80f/20-30c for a while before the furnace kicks in :D

But I'd sure as hell trade it to be up where there is some snow...it's clear skys 90% of the year, like right now. It's kind of strange that there is no cloud in the sky, but it's damn cold out. Guess that's why they flight test here..clear as can be!

Last edited: