Random Thoughts....

1) 10-foot high depiction of Trogdor the Burninator, overlooking the shop and making peasants cower in fear. Next up, paint it!
worth.gif

AIEEEEE!
The raiders lose again.
The call that swung it for the chargers was colossal horseshit!
He obviously wasn't intending to throw it downfield.:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

am sick of hearing Borat quotes! everybodys is saying the same things over and over again.. pfffff

i like you you like me? :ninja:

so am currently accepting designs for a cat tree for my sexy cat.
the one with the best design for a cat tree/condo will win a .........
well anything you say on the forum for the next week, logo will back you up 100%, logo will make fools of those who disagree with the winner rawr!!. so submit the designs please, my cat is in need of a nice place to sleep in and play, shes been sleeping on my cold bed/ nasty nasty very rough persian carpet and the bathroom rug.. :(
I will post pics of the finished product of the design once I complete building it with my 1337 building skillz0rz!

I just saw the GREATEST Walker Texas Ranger episode EVER.

Did it feature Conan and a big lever?
Haha, I wish. It had a bunch of bad ass gangstas straight out of an 80s NWA video trying to "put a cap in someone's butt" (that's what they said, no really) in some annoying 10-year old black girl who had witnessed a miracle and became Jesus. Thanks to the healing powers of Chuck Norris, of course. Thugz 4 lyfE!

Episode highlight: Chuck Norris shoots an 80's Cadillac 3 times, and it bursts into flames! :blink:

someone must have been really bored to think, 'I know what i'll do i'll make a teddy bear with a penis attached to it'

Sometime ago i told you how my paypal account was hacked and they spent ?2000, well i'm still owed ?60 but its better than nothing.

Now my parents credit card has been hacked and someone tried to spend ?1100 on health insurance. This made me think, businesses are trying to get us to buy our goods online nowadays right? But the amount of internet fraud is going up aswell, it doesn't seem to match up. It seems impossible to stop the fraud as hackers find new ways so wont it need to get sorted if online shopping is to carry on?

I prefer to use online banking for online shopping. The only drawback to it is that it is only useable for domestic stuff. The creditcard system on the internet is indeed too easily hackable, therefore i use it as little as is humanly possible.

Sometime ago i told you how my paypal account was hacked and they spent ?2000, well i'm still owed ?60 but its better than nothing.

Now my parents credit card has been hacked and someone tried to spend ?1100 on health insurance. This made me think, businesses are trying to get us to buy our goods online nowadays right? But the amount of internet fraud is going up aswell, it doesn't seem to match up. It seems impossible to stop the fraud as hackers find new ways so wont it need to get sorted if online shopping is to carry on?

You must be using some shady places.. I have bought so much over the internet in the past two years and have never had anything happen to my Credit card.

wear condom for oral sex?