Lucky...or spoiled?

It it really normal to get gifts for Thanks giving? I thought it was all about indians and shit..

Wow. Maybe he should sell them and get a life. Can't believe some people would spend so much time on video games that their entire Christmas booty would consist of videocards and more video games. Wow.

Ps. Yes, I'm judging him based on some photos.

I wouldn't mind getting that for Thanksgiving/Christmas presents. Although I'm perfectly happy with my 7600GT right now. I'd say he's spoiled, even though it's not as bad as getting BMW's or Benz's.

It it really normal to get gifts for Thanks giving? I thought it was all about indians and shit..

Yeah, all we do at my house is have a big pow-wow and pass the piece pipe :lol:

I can't be bothered what he gets by who, but I don't like people showing off like that.

The guy clearly seems to be showing off, come-on as if he didn't know they were the same cards (ooh the stick on the heat sink is a lil different)

he might have all that stuff (8800GTX,7900 GT etc) but who knows if he knows how to use it (take a look at his hands). Its all good having the best, but if you don't know how to use it, its useless.

Nothing... unless your mommy got it for you.

I wonder if his parents are looking to adopt ?

i hate people like that, he has 3 cards and one has a different sticker on it, he can SLI the 2 that look the same with the motherboard that his mummy bought for him, and stick it all in his big new case, or up his arse.....tard