Lens Flair

rootrider, great pic, love that orange horizon. Has that been severly stabbed with Photoshop or was it really that colour? :)

We had an intependence day fireworks. It was raining I tried to shoot something anyway.

2d6l7ig.jpg

rootrider, great pic, love that orange horizon. Has that been severly stabbed with Photoshop or was it really that colour? :)

The sky is untouched.. I lightened up the foreground a little bit in an attempt at making the photo look more like what I actually saw. I need a GND filter to help me out with these sunrise shots.. :(

Either way, that's exactly what it looked like when I took the photo.

okay...I think Cobol74 u know what it is, because you posted right below the other post where I postd the full pic. It's a disposable cup. I took it at a real late night study session that went till 4 this morning, I had my cell with me and my motivation had gone for a small walk.

An old photo I found.

http://img80.imageshack.**/img80/6522/roverpq9.jpg

Taken with the trusty Olympus compact. No photoshop.

I know.. these are all pretty much the same scenes.. but the sunrises are so pretty, and it's all I'm really able to take photos of right now.

This morning's was one of the most amazing ones I've seen so far.. for about two minutes :)

DSC_4359.jpg

Thanks for the comments about my photos a few pages back. I haven't been out shooting that much lately, but I think the quality of shots I'm taking is definitely improving.

lben, that ski shot is definitely inspiring. Did you hike up to the peak?

Alok, some interesting photos in there! Well done.

And rootrider - You have a great view from your office! And that last photo is amazing, good job!

Holy shit rootrider! Amazing shot! And the cloud formations make the mountain look like a active volcano, too. :thumbsup: