BlowJobs are good... but... Blackjack is better ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Thread:

http://img145.imageshack.**/img145/9021/attentionredph3.jpg

Phone > Blowjobs ......yeah right, nerd :D

Did you actually buy the phone? Or better: When will mommy take it away from you :D?

Having a phone with that many buttons just shows you never had sex..

Having a phone with that many buttons just shows you never had sex..

HMMmm...
Tell that to the owners of
Cellular PDA?
Moto Q?
Sidekick?
Many more...?
Kthx
<_<

Well if your phone has that many buttons and you're a kid and have no need for all the buttons, then it shows you've never had sex. How about that?

Well if your phone has that many buttons and you're a kid and have no need for all the buttons, then it shows you've never had sex. How about that?

rah-ight...
i've got nothing but compliments on the phone
:rolleyes:
so all i can say here is ... jealousy and envy
<_<

I'm not jealous... I used to have a $1200 PocketPC phone before I realized I had no use for it.

Hey that's a nice phone your mother just bought.

Technically Izari bought it himself. Because I'm guessing his mother bought this but asked for his old phone so she could sell it for some extra cash. So technically he just trades stuff with his mom whenever he needs new gear.

Technically Izari bought it himself. Because I'm guessing his mother bought this but asked for his old phone so she could sell it for some extra cash. So technically he just trades stuff with his mom whenever he needs new gear.

that made me chuckle:lol:

meh, shite frame rate on videos, camera could be better, no built in wireless...and to top it all off windows mobile!!!!! hope you kept the receipt :)

<_<
Nobodys jelous of you :rolleyes: So what if you have a phone you consider better than sex and have keys to a BMW. As Shawn ever-so-rightly pointed out...it's probably your mums :lmao:

rah-ight...
i've got nothing but compliments on the phone
<_<

What the fuck? what you assume that were all jealous and envious of your phone? Just because we don't feel it needed to create a post with a picture of our phone (which there is already a thread to show new toys) means that we're jealous does it? How do you know some members here don't have a gold plated nokia, yet don't need an ego boost like you?

The funniest part of this whole thing isn't Izari's serious craving for attention, it's that he probably got suckered into a 5 year contract. Which means a) he's an idiot for locking himself into a contract and b) he probably didn't pay more than $99 for the phone so there's nothing to brag aboot.

Phones will never be cooler than sex until they can actually GIVE blowjobs.

/thread

"so all i can say here is ... jealousy and envy"

ROFL!!!! where do you get this from. Think about it Izari. Have you read the new toys thread, have you seen some of the other members cars and ask yourself this "Why is no1 else haveing so much said about 1 there gadgets and 2 there cars. My guess is you just like to be the centre of attention. Do you have any firends?

P.S. Mommy don't count.

Last edited:
I'm fully happy with my Nokia 6234 and if I really feel the need to do something advanced I'll use my laptop.

Oh and I earned every penny to buy them aswell.

Phones will never be cooler than sex until they can actually GIVE blowjobs.

/thread

Well, you can put it on vibrate :whistle:

Given the size of the Blackjack, it would probably fit in the pocket/underwear quite snugly...gives new definition to the phrase "phonesex".

"I lost my virginity to a Samsung..."

i love u ppl
-__-''

Status
Not open for further replies.