Post Your Watches

That is kinda cool. Does it actually spins around like a radar? Like those ones that have the old arcade games, like asteroids, in the background, but they only play the same set things over and over. Would be much cooler if it actually generated and played a different game each time.

I think you're ragging on Izari a little too much.

Fake Rolexes are the shit! I bought 3 in China for a total price of $8 USD, one was a giant gold Daytona that was half a cm thick. All the dials were painted on and the entire face was crooked. I sold it to my best friend for 2 bucks, gave the other to a friend, and kept one for myself. The real Daytona posted here looks really sharp, though.

vRS: that Seiko looks great, go for it. How much does it cost?

Personally I'd never buy a watch that was more than $700, unless it can shoot lasers or poison-tipped darts. I love my $160 Casio Edifice (posted here before somewhere, but I'll post it again).
EF-511D-1AVEF.jpg

Its ?275. which ain't a bad price for what you get. You can get one with a leather strap for ?425 as well, which looks better but I doubt Ill have the cash for.

That is kinda cool. Does it actually spins around like a radar? Like those ones that have the old arcade games, like asteroids, in the background, but they only play the same set things over and over. Would be much cooler if it actually generated and played a different game each time.

The Short answer is yes

The long answer is: There are 5 blips on the radar that show up every revolution (1 revolution = 1 sec) and those blips dont move so its not quite a Q Branch Watch but still cool me thinks :p

So do you actually like The Office (US version) or did you just come across your avatar pic on the interweb?

Aww, i thought you wanted to talk about my watch.

A bit of both, I watch the series and found the pic on the interwebs.

Pretzel day!

Men shouldn't wear watches with diamonds... okay, fine if it's a super dressy watch and it has one diamond on the crown or something... but that is just gay. That guy is like Izari... why pose with it inside your Ferrari?

And what are the left and right arrow buttons on the wheel of the Enzo? Never noticed those before...
turn signals are on the steering wheel maybe?

You want to see diamonds?
The Chopard Super Ice Cube

http://img182.imageshack.**/img182/2087/superice01lgg8.jpg

costs around $1 million USD

I still wouldn't wear it... and Chopard is more of a jeweller than a watchmaker, so I'll allow 'em to make this. :D

It's different when someone buys a Rolex for $10,000 and adds ten times that in dimaonds to it though... it screams "I have money, please be my friend!"

The Short answer is yes

The long answer is: There are 5 blips on the radar that show up every revolution (1 revolution = 1 sec) and those blips dont move so its not quite a Q Branch Watch but still cool me thinks :p

Thanks for the info. May have to look into getting one.

Well, there isn't that much to talk about with a Guess watch. :p

But it's a nice watch as I said... looks a lot like something from Baume et Mercier... and pretzel day was awesome. I would have barfed if I had to eat Michael's pretzel.

Aww, i thought you wanted to talk about my watch.

A bit of both, I watch the series and found the pic on the interwebs.

Pretzel day!

Here's my trusty ol' Timex :)

watch.jpg

I've had this thing for, probably, 10 years by now. I've replaced the battery once.

Is the picture squashed or is it just the shape of the face?

233LTTN_L.jpg

My dress watch, a Skagen 233LTTN (evocative naming system, no?).

Unfortunately, the pic doesn't show my favorite feature- the it's only about a half cm thick.

bumpety bump

I got myself a new watch
B000GY74OA.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

http://img102.imageshack.**/img102/7180/relicbc9.jpg

Relic Wet, pretty cheap but looks nice in person.

gives new meaning to "watch complexity"

hell yea, I mean, i never use user's manuals as a rule of thumb, but with this one I simply had to go thru the 215 page booklet to just figure out what the hell some of the functions like the tide meter and the temperature graph was all about.