Your top 7 car garage

oh plz, just because i dont like ur t-rex, kit car/bike looking piece of horse shit??!?!?

but i think we can agree that the styling of BMW sucks. :wink:

justin syder said:
oh plz, just because i dont like ur t-rex, kit car/bike looking piece of horse shit??!?!?

but i think we can agree that the styling of BMW sucks. :wink:

you only saw one pic of it and don't even know what it's all about so please save that "horseshit" comment for something else :roll:

hello, my comments are regarding its looks compared to the carver, who cares about top speed, the carver is fun, handles nicely and looks better than the "fast and furious" t-rex.

i bet just on looks that the carver would win in a poll.

prove me wrong ren.

justin syder said:
hello, my comments are regarding its looks compared to the carver, who cares about top speed, the carver is fun, handles nicely and looks better than the "fast and furious" t-rex.

prove me wrong ren.

I'm sorry dude but I have a life with things more interesting than arguing on the internet but you don't.

And besides your reply was full of bullshit, most of us care about speed and I highly doubt that the Carver handles that good. And for the look what the hell did you smoke to see fast and furious in that T-Rex :roll:

Yeah right..

Renesis said:
justin syder said:

prove me wrong ren.

I'm sorry dude but I have a life with things more interesting than arguing on the internet but you don't.

And besides your reply was full of bullshit, most of us care about speed and I highly doubt that the Carver handles that good. And for the look what the hell did you smoke to see fast and furious in that T-Rex :roll:

Yeah right..

you say, "I'm sorry dude but I have a life with things more interesting than arguing on the internet but you don't."

but then you continue to argue, "And besides your reply was full of bullshit, most of us care about speed and I highly doubt that the Carver handles that good. And for the look what the hell did you smoke to see fast and furious in that T-Rex".

HEY HYPOCRITE, do you OR dont you have time to argue, besides a poll isnt arguing.

ill prove my point right now with a poll.

FYI that was only my closing line as this argument is over from my side. And whatever the pool results will be it still won't prove you right

it must be hard for you to accept the truth then.

i wont argue it further also. looks will be determined by the poll, speed , which is a bit irrelevant in these vehicles, (like you are going to try speeding against a ferrari)
will not be a factor in deciding the better of the two.

Yes it's a very important factor because your Carver is slow and the T-Rex is faster than a 360 Modena.

Speed and handling go well together anyway we're off topic so don't even reply to this with another pointless comment and let's end this :roll:

it's true, the t-rex is a damn fast machine

it has a superbike engine in it, and it only weighs 500kg or something

the carver has all the electronic junk, and weighs a ton

go t-rex !!!!

Porsche Gemaballa GTR600 (weekend toy)
Audi RS4 Avant (for going to work)
some tuned BMW 7-ser (long distance crusiser)
Pagani Zonda (exotic)
Caterham R500 (track)
TVR Tuscan S cabrio (for summer)
Range Rover (off roader)

1) Porsche Carrera GT (Exotic)
2) Aston Martin DB9 (My baby)
3) Porsche Cayenne Turbo (winter driving for the long Wisconsin winters)
4) BMW M3 (or maybe M4 by that point) (Daily driver)
5) Lotis Elise (track toy)
6) Alfa Romeo Spider (as seen in the graduate) (For when I need to race up the California Coast in search of love lost)
7) Aston Martin V8 Vantage (Daily Driver for the nicer days)

1. Pagani Zonda (exotic)
2. Lexus LX470 (luxury, comfort)
3. Mitsubishi Lancer Evo8 FQ (Easy to control powah track whore)
4. Ferrari 360 Modena (do i even have to explain?)
5. Porsche 356 Spyder (My classic)
6. BMW M5 (the old M5, not the new bangle ugly one for fast high speed runs)
7. Lotus Elise (toss-able track toy)

1. Pagani Zonda F (Exotic)
2. Benz S600 (Gadgets and Luxury)
3. Evo IX MR Edition (Snow Car)
4. Lotus Exige (Track-Day Car)
5. 60's Camaro (Classic)
6. Mazda RX-8 (Everyday Car)
7. Aston Martin DB9 (Style, Weekend Use, Sound)

1. everyday car: BMW E39 530d (Steel Blue Metallic)
http://img170.imageshack.**/img170/4746/copyofp1010046pq4.jpg

2. track day car: Porsche 997 911 GT3 RS (Black / Orange wheels)
http://img170.imageshack.**/img170/8827/copyof911gt3rs04mb5.jpg

3. city trolley: MINI Mk2 Cooper S (British Racing Green + white Crown Spoke Alloys + additional headlights + chequered flag on roof)

4. off-road - winter: Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged V8 (Java Black)
http://img247.imageshack.**/img247/9079/lryx7.jpg

5. roadster - wife's car: Porsche 987 Boxster S with the 380hp 3.8L flat-six (Guards Red + 19" Sport Design Wheels)
http://img176.imageshack.**/img176/3452/lrwt9.jpg

6. classic: Porsche 356 Speedster

7. going out car: Prodrive Aston Martin V8 Vantage (with better wheels and stock spoiler + light blue)
http://img201.imageshack.**/img201/677/lrkj7.jpg

Last edited:
1. Lamborgini Murcielego LP460 (eye-catcher)
2. 1967 Ford Mustang Fastback (american muscle)
3. MB S500 (day-to-day)
4. MB G55 AMG (when roads end)
5. Aston Martin DB9 Volante (convertable)
6. Ferrari 599 GTB (for driving in Europe)
7. Porsche 911 GT3 RS (gotta have a Porsche for the track)

1. Nissan Skyline GTR R-34, full modded with +/- 500hp (tuned track/up and downhill thing)
2. BMW M5 (daily car) - old one, don't know the code. I've recently been on one VERY similar to this that was lightly tuned by my cousin. He took me to a thrilling ride and I absolutely felt in love with it.
http://img143.imageshack.**/img143/9814/bmwm5e3403cr5.jpg
3.Porsche 911 GT2 (track beast)
4.Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR FQ 360 (self explanatory)
5.Range Rover Sport (SUV, slippery roads)
6.Merc SL65 (convertible)
7.Chevrolet Corvette 1989, aka "The Time Machine". It appeared on one of the first episodes of "Rides". Stock looks, but with a 1200hp engine beneath it.

A 2 1/2 year bump?? That must be our biggest ever...

I was wondering why I hadn't seen this thread.

Last edited:
I'm all for bringing back the thread. Nothing makes me happier than spouting my opinion on the internet. I've made substantially this same list (and enjoyed it) like 3 times this month.

1 Subaru Legacy GT
Totally reliable, practical, automatic everyday driver to abuse.
subaru_legacy_gt_02.jpg

2 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti
Proper Exotic, Sporty, 4 Seat, GT, V-12, Ferrari.
ferrari_f612_scaglietti_novitec_02.jpg

3 Audi A8 4.2
Comfortable, relaxing, non-ostentatious luxury car.
2006-Audi-A8-06601031990003.JPG

4 BMW M3 (E36 - 4 door)
Rear drive car to furiously abuse - modify
3bm3s2_a.jpg

5 Honda S2000
High-reving, 6-Speed, convertable, sports car to abuse.
hondas2000e.jpg

6 71 Ford Mustang Mach 1
Muscle Car to abuse.
11stockMach1-front.jpg

7 Toyota 4Runner
Totally reliable handsome offroader to abuse.
alt01.jpg

It was very difficult to eliminate:
Audi RS4, Audi A3 2.0T, Aston Martin DB9, Subaru Impreza WRX STi, Infiniti M45 Sport, E34 M5, Mercedes-Benz C43 AMG, Land Rover Range Rover Sport, Ferrari 360 CS, Ferrari 348, Ferrari 288 GTO, 69 Dodge Challenger T/A 340 Six Pack, 92 Nissan ZX300, Mazda 3s, and Mercedes-Benz CLS55 AMG

Abuse is important - I have to feel like I can abuse it guilt free or else I won't go out and enjoy it. I couldn't powerslide a Carrera GT, I'd be afraid of hurting it, myself, or seeing the bill for the clutch, brakes, and tires. These I would actually enjoy. The 612 best serves the purposes for which I would actually use it- winding roads not pushing the limits of my talent - Covering great distance at great speed w/ luggage - and making a classy entrance - all of which I can do without having to pry the extra girls into a tiny afterthought of a back seat.

Last edited:
Audi RS4, Audi A3 2.0T, Aston Martin DB9, Subaru Impreza WRX STi, Infiniti M45 Sport, E34 M5, Mercedes-Benz C43 AMG, Land Rover Range Rover Sport, Ferrari 360 CS, Ferrari 348, Ferrari 288 GTO, 69 Dodge Challenger T/A 340 Six Pack, 92 Nissan 300ZX, Mazda 3s, and Mercedes-Benz CLS55 AMG
*ahem*

Gumbert Apollo for the track

Veyron for my exotic (I know it's typical, and in saying I want a Veyron makes me sound like I know nothing about cars but 400+km/hr hahaha...)

Range Rover Sport with supercharged V8 as a family car

The new HSV GTS Sedan, simply for abuse

An LP640 roadster (It's pretty fuckin' exotic I know, but it's my favourite drop-top at the moment)

Mercedes Benz 300SL (A true car collection always has a classic. That's my fav)

Finally, for my daily commute, the Maybach 62S. I figure if I can afford this collection, I can afford a chauffer. For arguments sake if it was a driver's car for my daily commute, probably an SL 600. More comfortable than the AMG, still very quick and if it's a nice summer day, just drop the top.