BlowJobs are good... but... Blackjack is better ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like a little puppy. Aww, imagine a little puppy driving a 330xi.

:D

Woof! Crash! Piddle!

Alright, I admit not so cute... but at first glance maybe.

Someone should do a photochop of a puppy (asian breed, of course) at the wheel of a 330xi, and Izari could use it as an avatar...:mrgreen:

One step ahead of you...

4hs7eaq.jpg

Izari, can you please make this your sig?
Sorry, couldn't find one in beige...

^Viper could make it Izari's sig for us :p, and Izari, no one is jealous of you, but its so obvious that you're just craving for attention... everyone who buys a gadget will simply put it in the new toys thread, but no... you have to take pictures of you're mummy's phone and post it on a forum in a new thread along with your mummy's BMW keys...

And SL65, I can call jasonchiu back to this forum if you want :p

I'm devastatingly impressed with your skills klutch... that is a true work of art!

I love the OMG in the bottom corner... nice touch.

Yeah, my photoshop (mspaint) skillz are unmatched. Think I should submit my work to DeviantArt. Props to Redliner for inspiration, and Izari for material.

Yeah, my photoshop (mspaint) skillz are unmatched. Think I should submit my work to DeviantArt. Props to Redliner for inspiration, and Izari for material.

You inspired me...

http://img77.imageshack.**/img77/6914/sdgfsdqf0.jpg

Good effort, but the one of Izari is better. :p

LMFAO!!!!!!

I am so glad I am not the subject of ridicule with you guys, your brutal.

I pertically like the keys and the phone. You have to ask yourself is it photoshop or was his baby photo album already posted somewhere online.

One step ahead of you...

4hs7eaq.jpg

Izari, can you please make this your sig?
Sorry, couldn't find one in beige...

I think we should get married. It's legal in my fair home of Massachusetts, you know. Then we can hit up Provincetown on your Yamaha and afterwards I'll diagnose all of your urination problems.:wicked:

:lmao:

:lmao:
You're welcome...this is just too funny.

Last edited:
Hahaha this whole thread is a crackup :lmao:

Hopefully this signals the end of all that showing-off :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.