WealthTV's 2007 Car Poll

"Best use of Hybrid Technology"...I voted the Saturn VUE. Just for shits n'giggles. :yucky:

Psst...by the way homiez...the Acura RL is not a sports car.

Looks like a pretty dumb poll... I don't know what the 'hottest' sports car means?

Looks like a pretty dumb poll... I don't know what the 'hottest' sports car means?

maybe this:

http://img187.imageshack.**/img187/3302/345xf2.jpg

Hmm, sounds reasonable enough...

Shawn what don't you get? The hottest (desirable,enviable,lust-worthy,superlative, etc.) new sports car for 2007.

I see you have a Ferrari for your avatar....ssooooooo....vote for the Ferrari F430. ;)

^Viper burning its exhausts?

It's not that I don't get what they're saying, I just think it makes it less credible if it's asking you what the hottest sports car is. It's just the wording of it... and the cars are stupid. I wonder which is hotter... a Ferrari Enzo or a BMW Z4? Hard choice...

Shawn what don't you get? The hottest (desirable,enviable,lust-worthy,superlative, etc.) new sports car for 2007.

I see you have a Ferrari for your avatar....ssooooooo....vote for the Ferrari F430. ;)