Official WRC thread

I tried, all them are torrents (which I already do anyway, so far I only had the patience to downlaod the Turkey race). And the morrir site of enormously sideways doesn't work for me

WRC 2007

WRC 2007

Here in the United States nobody is willing to broadcast wrc, so I was wondering if there is any site similar to finalgear.com, that post wrc races. Thanks

Here in the United States nobody is willing to broadcast wrc, so I was wondering if there is any site similar to finalgear.com, that post wrc races. Thanks

go to http://www.racing-underground.com, look in the rally section you can find torrents there, which have good seeds so fast downloads

I'm promising myself to watch all of the 2007 stages, if I do it will be my first time I watched a rally all the way.

Saw the Monte Carlo, the C4 is flying :mrgreen:

Indeed, the C4 was flying. Now it remains to be seen if they continue to do so on loose surfaces. My bet is, they'll have to get a move on to beat Fords there...

Good to see that Subaru has taken a step upwards and we have some very competitive privateers. And with the addition of Galli and Carlsson with Xsaras in Sweden things should be going even better...

Just discovered that SBS has secured the rights to WRC coverage in Australia and they are showing highlights today!!

Just discovered that SBS has secured the rights to WRC coverage in Australia and they are showing highlights today!!

SBS said:
01:00 pm FIA WORLD RALLY CHAMPIONSHIP 2007
Features the FIA World Rally Championship 2007. (Sport) WS

That's would've helped in your post. :p Good news though!

Haha, forgot. Was too excited :D

I would soak my trousers if Audi ever joined in!

Sadly Audi never join back to rally.Skoda will be back next year with Fabia S2000.VW group never change theyr priorits.VW - Dakar Rallys;AUDI - Le Mans Series;Seat - WTCC and Skoda in Rally.Maybe if Skoda failed (again) they put evulution of Fabia WRC engine and gearbox and all of the rest into an S3......

I was at the Swedish rally and was quite dissapointed by the S2000 cars that are said to replace WRC cars in a few years. Nowhere near the pace of the current cars due to the lack of turbo.

if they replace WRC cars with S2000 cars, they will lose a fan, and im probably not going to be the only one.

I doubt the WRC cars will be replaced on world championship level. However, from what I know, they could be replacing the group N machines and perhaps WRC cars on national championship level. Which I have no problem with, since they are faster than group N cars and sound much better than the turbocharged but heavily restricted Lancers and Imprezas. And since few people can actually afford to take WRC spec cars to national championships, it should improve the championships as well.

But in world championship? No way. Although the WRC cars could do with a bit worse handling. Make the drivers work a bit more for their living...

Hirvonen impressed during the Norway/Sweden rallys. :mrgreen: Hopefully he'll give Loeb a run for his money.

Hirvonen impressed during the Norway/Sweden rallys. :mrgreen: Hopefully he'll give Loeb a run for his money.

Doubt he will. His performance in Norway, which was a new event for anyone, was a demonstration of a) his pace and b) the advantage his more experienced rivals have with their previous experience from the events. He's not on par with Gr?nholm and Loeb yet, but he's getting there...

So how fucked up was the Ford Penalty in Portugal? I mean I like Loeb, but damn I wanted some competativeness. That penalty was harsh and unfair.

WRC will be back in August :s i'll miss it until then..