Jeremy Clarkson reading from "born to be riled"

otispunkmeyer

Car(s)
'03 Skoda Superb (farewell :(), '06 Honda Civic ES
i have in my possession some MP3's

these are of JC reading chapters from his book called born to be riled. its one of his older books, but is a bloody good read.

if people want them, then does anyone know where i can put them?

OK LETS GO!

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/macmason/

they are on there names.... track01 to track06

160kbps MP3

Last edited:
ill be honest and say i have tried to get onto that for a while now, no cigar

yep, unable to connect.....again

maybe i could e-mail him the files? and he can put them up?

No problems here getting onto it. I just downloaded some stuff off it the other day even.

No problems here getting onto it. I just downloaded some stuff off it the other day even.

must be something with my settings/firewall/router

and tbh i have no idea what im doing in that respect, i just plugged em all in and they worked so

ill check again in the morning....sleep now

Hi, did you finally succeed ? Is there somewhere we could download these MP3s? Because they seem to be worth it.

Hi, did you finally succeed ? Is there somewhere we could download these MP3s? Because they seem to be worth it.

no i havent, i cant seem to connect to 95's FTP from home, but can from work....only problem is ill be pulled up for uploading anything from work so im not doing it.

im looking at using the meager webspace provided with my ntl account at the moment. its only 50mb, but these should fit in there nicely

ill try get them up tonight

ill apologize for the bandwidth in advance though, last time i upped stuff on there i got complaints of slow transfer speeds.

Thanks a lot, even if it appears to be slow, that's nice. Keep us aware when it will be available ;)

UPDATE: DOWNLOAD LINK IN OP

EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!111!!1!

thank you so much...are the rest of the chapters available too in mp3s?