Nitrous powered cream!

Matt2000

An Unfortunate Discovery
DONOR
Four from the top and two from the third row, UK.
Car(s)
'12 MX-5 PRHT, '02 Freelander, '90 Disco 1 Bobtail
funny how you notice things... i was having some spray whipped cream in a tin and i decided to read the ingredients (as you do) anway i saw that the propellant is N2O :blink: i know all about the CFC replacement thing (i should, that's all we've done in AS level chemistry<_< ) but nitrous?! how about someone spraying it into the carb and seeing if anything happens. probably not enough nitrous to do anything tho;)
PICT1408%20(Small).JPG

The nitrous is what forms the bubbles to make the cream "whipped." I don't think you'd want CFC or some random volatile hydrocarbon to be the propellant. ;)

they say not to pierce the container or burn it in all caps...which means its the first thing you should try

that's a dog mate. you are high :wink:

A whipped cream charger is a cartridge designed to deliver nitrous oxide in a whipped cream dispenser. The contents can be inhaled for their psychoactive effects, as nitrous oxide is a dissociative drug. Chargers are usually called whippits (sometimes spelled whip-its or whippets) by users. Name brand chargers are considered to be the best quality chargers for gourmet and other use, due to their strict manufacturing procedures and repeated cleanings during manufacture (to prevent toxic machining oils from remaining in the charger).
Whip-its are small cartridges of nitrous oxide used for dispensing whipped cream. They are either discharged directly into the charging bottle or into a balloon using a cracker. When the gas contained in a whip-it expands, it can cause severe frostbite and turn the skin a blue-purple hue.
It is also very possible to inhale the gas directly from a whipped cream dispenser.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whipped-cream_charger
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/nitrous/nitrous.shtml
http://www.drdrew.com/Topics/article.asp?id=1214

that shut me up!

ASDA ftw

Wow you didn't know the propellant was nitrous oxide? I know some people snort the gas because its also laughing gas too.

Wow you didn't know the propellant was nitrous oxide? I know some people snort the gas because its also laughing gas too.

at my old job in a restaraunt the mexicans would always be wasting the whipped cream like that. the procedure went like this:
  • go out into Jose's 89 Honda Accord and smoke a bowl while you're supposed to be cooking
  • come back inside, make some fries
  • eat most of the fries
  • grab the whipped cream from the dessert fridge
  • go hide in the walk-in cooler so el jefe can't see you
  • get more high
  • eat whipped cream and various desserts stored in the walk in
  • hide empty cans behind industrial sized bags of fries
  • having made the serving staff angry by not cooking anything, begin to poorly cook all the tickets
  • re-cook the 25% of the tickets you totally fucked up and clear the tickets
  • repeat

:lmao: ^^