Fernando Alonso is the Stig!

Hee hee nice try guys! You all are just messing around right? You guys found out who the stig was along with me a few months back right? The tony Blair incident?

I wish I hadn't found out, I miss the mystery.

Enlighten us.

Hasn't this question been asked like a hundred times before?:?
Some of us know, some of us don't.

I know who this Stig is, but I wish I didn't.<_<

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGAQQlIH3k0[/youtube]
I usually find MadTV quite retarded, but that was pretty funny! :lol:

Hee hee nice try guys! You all are just messing around right? You guys found out who the stig was along with me a few months back right? The tony Blair incident?
Er...wha...?

I know who this Stig is, but I wish I didn't.
Spill it or :ban?: !! :D

I wish I hadn't found out, I miss the mystery.
Please do tell, we're clueless! Where do you get such insider information anyway?

You guys really don't know?:rolleyes:

No. I can't spill. It's a secret.:tease:

You guys all know anyway.

OK, so you either have no idea and you're just being a twit or you really think we know as much as you do. Please tell us!!!

I don't know who he is and honestly I don't want to. I'm sure nobody wants to know.

Don't you find it better to see The Stig as some non-human creature? And also I have to say that since I know who the black Stig was, I'm not enjoying watching him as much in the early episodes. And I really like the "Some say..." bit before each laptime. Knowing who The Stig is would make that less fun...

The cool thing about the Stig is that he's just a character, not a person. Kinda like Darth Vader before you find out who he is.

Besides, there's only one person who the Stig could be. Jeff Gordon! 8) I crack myself up!

hey eveybody. . . first time poster.

Wasn't there a newspaper article way back that spilled the beans? I don't remember who it said the current stig was, but it had a breakdown of all the stigs including the latest. If you google it you'll probably find it. . . I saw it as a scanned image in some forum somewhere.

Last edited:
Enlighten us.

I suspect he's referring to where Damon Hill drove the Renault R25 (26?) in a demonstration in London in a nearly all-white setup (with just the BRDC logo on the driver's suit), and was then photographed taking the helmet off when Tony Blair came over to chat with him at the end of the run.

Steve

I thought he was referring to the fact a guest pulled out and Damon just happened to be there to fill in as a guest.

If anyone really wants to know PM me. I'm not spilling on here.<_<

Don't you find it better to see The Stig as some non-human creature? And also I have to say that since I know who the black Stig was, I'm not enjoying watching him as much in the early episodes. And I really like the "Some say..." bit before each laptime. Knowing who The Stig is would make that less fun...

To be completely honest I don't like the black stig at all, regardless of knowing who he is. He's so much slower and has less car control than the white stig/s.

I never liked the Black Stig. White Stig is so much cooler.