[10x13] December 18th, 2006

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Discuss.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Why does it have to end!!!!! I have nothing to live for! Untill Jan 28th that is. Untill then I shall be sleeping in my car halfway between a petrol station and a BMW dealership.

Good ep. The right cars won. Before everyone jumps on them about their choices consider the competition: unreliable French cars or a super expensive car only posers drive which was made by assholes. Literally assholes, if you go see how ferrubishies are made you will see an assembly line maned by assholes, in the offices nothing but assholes, and all the people working in every dealership are assholes. Points to the blue collar man and his Corvette. All hail the all conquering Germans and yet another car of the year!

Wow super quick torrent DL, thanks!

I've been waiting like 3-weeks to see the S65 on Fifth Gear and they've yet again dissapointed me! Why'd they have to let that guy drive it? Vicki would have had more to offer if she reviewed it herself (minus the giggling). I bet you they let this Theo guy drive it because they thought it would have added to the "entertainment factor". Well me thinks Fifth Gear is better off sticking to being informative with only a hint of entertainment (Tom) for future series'.

Vicki you silly woman!! Why did you make him do donuts in that car?!! Even if you were reviewing it yourself, I don't see why you'd do donuts in it. Yeah sure people will say - "oh but if I spend XYZ dollars on something with an AMG badge, I should be able to donuts without it breaking..." but all I wanted is for her to properly review the car like she use to in the good ol' days of Fifth Gear.

Anyways, the COTY segment was good as it is every year :)
I honestly thought they'd agree the 911 Turbo is most deserved of the Performance Car title but I guess Tiff has greater power on that program than the other two.

btw - they should replace Tim with that FG Idol bloke. He was allrite heheh.

Last edited by a moderator:
btw - they should replace Tim with that FG Idol bloke. He was allrite heheh.

I was just about to say the same thing. He reminds me of a thin (and less experienced, but that's okay) version of Tom. Quite good and has potential. I hope they bring him back sometime. :)

I might be jealous of his money, but who was that fucking douche in the Mercedes? What a total pompous self-absorbed prick. Just when Fifth Gear has been doing better this season they ruin it with him and Vicki's kiss-ass laugh.

Watch an episode from a couple of years ago when it was Vicki and Tiff and it is 10 times better.

Hello all this is my first post on the Final Gear forums. I've been lurking for about half a year now and thought I just chime in about the recent episode of Fifth Gear.

I hated the whole tenth season of Fifth Gear, but I actually like this episode. I think the reason why is beacuase those "filler" bits with Vicki and Lovejoy are kept to a minimum. I particularly liked the small segment where Tom, Tiff, and Jason debated about which was the "best fast car". I was interested in what they had to say. I liked the seriousness and professionalism of them. I wish Fifth Gear would just go back to the old office they used to have and let them discuss and debate about cars. They need to drop Lovejoy before the next season starts. Good god he is an awful presenter. Anyways great episode.

What a total pompous self-absorbed prick. Just when Fifth Gear has been doing better this season they ruin it with him and Vicki's kiss-ass laugh.

Watch an episode from a couple of years ago when it was Vicki and Tiff and it is 10 times better.
I totally agree with you on both counts!

That bloke gives the extremly wealthy that bad image when in fact, not all of them are like him. I have no clue why Fifth Gear got him to test it when he made it clear that he could probably go out and buy one to see if its any good.

BRING BACK OL' SCHOOL FIFTH GEAR!!

:welcome: accord100 - agree with you too :) Much prefer see car enthusiasts debate about cars as well.

Pretty good ep. Some boring parts, but the T-Rex and the awards are cool. I think the Renault 197 should've won the small car award, it looks so much more fun to drive. The S-Max is cool, so it deserved to win the MPV award. On the sports car award, I think the Porche 911 should've won, yes, the Z06 is fast and it's a bargain when compared to the other two, but the build quality and the image is just not up to Porche's standard.

I was just about to say the same thing. He reminds me of a thin (and less experienced, but that's okay) version of Tom. Quite good and has potential. I hope they bring him back sometime. :)

Yea, I was going to say, he's like a amatuer version of Tom too.

First off, I like Vicki's giggle :rolleyes:

Good ep.. Loved the T-Rex segment (It would be cool to have a split screen to see the vehicle more often..
(less presenter more automobile... the viewer then can choose where their eyes are @)

Theo was great in the silver bullet (bugger if i know who he is but.. i liked him :) )

FG IDOL... "Mixed is fair to say" *Wink* :banana: (Nick was #1 imo)

Really enjoyed Jason,Tiff & Tom's Car of the Year segment.

btw FG.. "healthy reasoned debate" is like telling someone to go shop for a tin foil hat...
Will you (The FG Team) make your show available to be viewed overseas (podcast or torrent (within a day) off your website?

I didn't think so

A BIG Shoutout to all the peeps that encoded & made it possible for us foreigners to view the ep's this year...
Thank You :)

Last edited:
I felt free and mirrored the Torrent file on http://btjunkie.org now. And to ViperBond, please ignore my "Broken-Link" Message I sent a few minutes ago. I haven't seen the alternative Link to torrentspy at first.:rolleyes: THX

Fifth Gear - hate it or love it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Why does it have to end!!!!! I have nothing to live for! Untill Jan 28th that is. Untill then I shall be sleeping in my car halfway between a petrol station and a BMW dealership.

Good ep. The right cars won. Before everyone jumps on them about their choices consider the competition: unreliable French cars or a super expensive car only posers drive which was made by assholes. Literally assholes, if you go see how ferrubishies are made you will see an assembly line maned by assholes, in the offices nothing but assholes, and all the people working in every dealership are assholes. Points to the blue collar man and his Corvette. All hail the all conquering Germans and yet another car of the year!

yep i was glad the vette won, and im english and will poke fun at american cars. but the vette is the exception, its a mighty fine machine indeed....and did you see tiff's drifting! fuck me

First off, I like Vicki's giggle :rolleyes:

Good ep.. Loved the T-Rex segment (It would be cool to have a split screen to see the vehicle more often..
(less presenter more automobile... the viewer then can choose where their eyes are @)

Theo was great in the silver bullet (bugger if i know who he is but.. i liked him :) )

FG IDOL... "Mixed is fair to say" *Wink* :banana: (Nick was #1 imo)

Really enjoyed Jason,Tiff & Tom's Car of the Year segment.

btw FG.. "healthy reasoned debate" is like telling someone to go shop for a tin foil hat...
Will you (The FG Team) make your show available to be viewed overseas (podcast or torrent (within a day) off your website?

I didn't think so

A BIG Shoutout to all the peeps that encoded & made it possible for us foreigners to view the ep's this year...
Thank You :)

theo is one of those wealthy business people from "dragons den" tv show. i actually like him on there too, duncan banatyne is abit of an arse, and the woman on the show is so full of her own arse its unreal, and 4 th guy looks like he came straight out a hollywood movie with his baby face and chip-pan hair style.

theo is a cool guy, worth 125milion!

I also disliked the guy in the S class whatever his name is. I really dont care if hes rich ( Jeremy is also filthy rich and even tho he's arogant, he's arogant in a funny way that makes us laugh), he was just downright annoying. Now him and Vicki combined made it difficult to watch. The donuts were unnecessary and Vicki's ass-kissing laugh... god...please. Tiffs part was Jeremy in disguise. The show seems to be getting increadibly fake and unauthentic, at least in my opinion. The idol guy was kind of good.

Last edited: