New Transformers Trailer

I just watched it again, and the only worry I have is that the Transformers won't be the main characters and there will be too much emphasis on the people. Namely that damn kid from Even Stevens. I just know there will be some damn love story to ruin it all.

I want 2 hours of giant robots shooting shit and stomping around being awesome. Optimus and Megatron better be the main god damn characters!

That's gonna be some badass product placement there.

i stoped playing with/watching transformers when i was 10...

Are you guys using Firefox v2.0.0.1? There was a security update released last night and I think it broke my Java v6 (which is needed for the video to load).

Anyone else spot that Camero? WOOOT.

Seriously this looks pretty cool. The effects look awsome.

Holy ... Shit. o_O

This is going to kick so much ass, it won't even be funny.
Say what you will about Michael Bay, but he knows how to blow shit up.

Anyone else spot that Camero? WOOOT.

Seriously this looks pretty cool. The effects look awsome.

That camaro is Bumble bee....

I'm kinda iffy about it, I love transformers and I love CG. The thing i'm iffy about is the design, they look freakin badass but I prefer the old original styles where bumble bee was a beetle.

Just as long as the movie doesn't suck and it concentrate more on the bots than humans i'd be happy.

For some reason whenever i see the stuff for this movie i think 'Total Annihilation' and 'Supreme Commander' don't have a clue why.

Shit, that has got me very, very keen to see this movie. In my mind i wrote it off as 'Bay and Spielberg destroy a classic' but this looks effing amazing.

stupid humans with their opposable thumbs and their frank sinatra and crap

Tyrese ruins this movie.