I'm leaving

It was nice to have you around, it's pretty rare i think that an unofficial forum has any sort of official presence (the fact you weren't here in an official capacity was even better since it wasn't just always the official BBC info we got).

Enjoy your future endeavors, take it easy.

I think its great that you've enjoyed the forum so much you want to stay under a more normalised presence.

Bye and hello? lol, see you around ;)

Thanks for all of the insider info, and hopefully you'll know how much we appreciate having a Top Gear employee hang around a bunch of obsessive fanboys. :p

It's like being fiftheen and knowing someone who moved amps for Metallica.

:tease:

Hopefully your new job is as cool as your old one, and even more importantly I hope it pays more!

Good luck, and make sure you tell your replacement that we are his best (and possibly craziest) resource for quick feedback and ummmmmm "insight" 8)

thanks for all you gave us until now, definitely loved it. And good luck with your new job, btw do make a post with your new nick here just so we know who that "new member with so many posts in just 1 day" is. :D

All the best with the future.

Are you going to work for Five and make Fifth Gear better by sacking Tim Lovejoy? :p

Sad to see our insider informant leave, but happy see him stay at the same time...sorta...well, y'know what I mean ;)

Thanks for telling us :)

oh my... i haven't been around for a while and i come back to see this...

it's a real shame to see you go mate, best of luck for whatever you are deciding to do in your future, of course!

really, this is quite sad, your information has been invaluable for this forum and this community of top gear lovers :)

thank you!

Enjoyed your contest and your inside info. Im sure that your next job will be filled with success and joy, oh im also sure that you will make a bit more than you did at the BBC.

:cry:

So long and thanks for all the fish! (good luck with your future endeavours, too :D)

It's been so cool to have an insider among us. You could often fill in with reliable information about Top Gear, series that we so much love.

And like someone said above, having you around is like talking to a guy who personally knows our beloved Top Gear team. And that's as sweet as it gets :p

Goodbye yet welcome!

Just popped back in tonight. Thanks again for all your kind words, I really appreciate them all!

My new job is ace, and I'm not regretting leaving, especially now as I get to enjoy Top Gear as a fan, and watching it on Sunday nights is a pleasant surprise now, as I haven't seen it all on the Wednesday!

Anyway, I've asked Viper to change my name, with a bit of luck he'll let me know if he can change it to what I've requested.