Random Thoughts....

What the hell is a car coat? As opposed to a regular coat...? :unsure:

Probably something stupid you see in shops like Country Road, where all men wear moccassins and spend their days on yachts.

My bro was driving my car and got a ticket because the tag was expired (vaild through the end of november).

:rolleyes:

C'mon, a warning would have sufficed. Not like it was 6 months old.

I know what you mean...
I just hope that this all pans out for all of us HS seniors.
On a lighter note, anyone doing anything fun for winter break?

On a lighter note, I got accepted to the University of Michigan. :)
I guess i was deferred for a month and now i'm in

Fnord

This random thought brought to you by Eris and hot dog buns everywhere.

To all those writing theses, reports, books, anything with a large amount of pages and formatting:

FUCK I HATE MICROSOFT WORD AND ITS FUCKING STYLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

I have just compiled seven chapters into one and Word, naturally, has bollocksed everything up. It changes styles halfway through a paragraph, and also fucking well changes them after I hit save.

It screws up bullet points. I try to add one in, then Word decides I need one on every line. After I hit save, it removes them. It screws up numbering of Headings, removes Borders from my Footers, and countless other magical surprises that I need as much as herpes.

Now I have gone and removed all the formatting from the document in an attempt to start from scratch, and Word has kindly crashed.

/rant

So I meet my dad for lunch, and his secretary is there as well.

*sees the Auto Trader flyers I'm reading*
"So what kind of car are you looking for?"
"Oh, the same one I'm always interested in."
"Oh yeah? What's that?"
"Sports cars, you know."
"Oh? You'd really like the car I have."
"What do you have?"
"Pontiac Grand Am GT."
:blowup:

Oh turd, not another one...some ignorant bint saw my MR2 for the first time and piped up "Oh, I had a little sports car too a while back, it was a Grand Am".

:bangin:

Die in a fire, GM.

To all those writing theses, reports, books, anything with a large amount of pages and formatting:

FUCK I HATE MICROSOFT WORD AND ITS FUCKING STYLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

I have just compiled seven chapters into one and Word, naturally, has bollocksed everything up. It changes styles halfway through a paragraph, and also fucking well changes them after I hit save.

It screws up bullet points. I try to add one in, then Word decides I need one on every line. After I hit save, it removes them. It screws up numbering of Headings, removes Borders from my Footers, and countless other magical surprises that I need as much as herpes.

Now I have gone and removed all the formatting from the document in an attempt to start from scratch, and Word has kindly crashed.

/rant

Latex ftw! Not that I know how to use it, but it looks mighty handy once you get used to it.

So I meet my dad for lunch, and his secretary is there as well.

*sees the Auto Trader flyers I'm reading*
"So what kind of car are you looking for?"
"Oh, the same one I'm always interested in."
"Oh yeah? What's that?"
"Sports cars, you know."
"Oh? You'd really like the car I have."
"What do you have?"
"Pontiac Grand Am GT."
:blowup:

lol the Grand Am GT. Our Grand Am's generation did 0-60mph in little less than 9 seconds in SE form and the GT does it in 8!

That's some serious american muscle.

I'm no longer pissed off. I got in to U chicago.
And I'm in uruguay right now...damn you shitty dial up.

I'm no longer pissed off. I got in to U chicago.
And I'm in uruguay right now...damn you shitty dial up.

I did a project about Uruguay, all they have to eat there is beef, beef, and more beef. At least thats what all the websites said.

I did a project about Uruguay, all they have to eat there is beef, beef, and more beef. At least thats what all the websites said.

Yeah... I was in Argentina at the beginning of the week and I'm going to Buenos Aires tomorrow. There is lots of beef. In the last week I've had six lunches or dinners that were beef-based, 1 with llama (llama carpaccio, was one of the best things I've ever had), 1 with salad, 1 with chicken, 1 with lamb and 2 with pork.

Yeah... I was in Argentina at the beginning of the week and I'm going to Buenos Aires tomorrow. There is lots of beef. In the last week I've had six lunches or dinners that were beef-based, 1 with llama (llama carpaccio, was one of the best things I've ever had), 1 with salad, 1 with chicken, 1 with lamb and 2 with pork.
Wow I can't even remember what I ate 2 nights ago.:lol:

It's christmas eve!And I'm getting ready to go for the midnight mass soon!Gotta go all formal,blech..Merry Christmas in advance to all of you!I think its already christmas in japan or something..

Oh turd, not another one...some ignorant bint saw my MR2 for the first time and piped up "Oh, I had a little sports car too a while back, it was a Grand Am".

:bangin:

Die in a fire, GM.

At least he didn't say that he had a fiero. The fiero was the only mid/rear coupe that sucked so badly that it was nearly impossible to drive. Congrats, GM. You managed to acheive the impossible, like burning a milkshake.

for these people anything faster than the city bus is a sports car which is probably why he didn't mention the Fiero hhe probably had

on the flight home this girl i was sittin next to gave me her #, sweet :)

I got to sit in a 575M, i won $12 in the lottery, and i won an Amex black card on ebay(doesn't work) this has been a great Xmas

Last edited: