10-most popular cars for gays and lesbians

Buddies sister came back from college and bought a 9-3. Hmmmmmmmm.

But the MR-S is an awesome car. I totally don't get the image above. I want one. :unsure:

Heh, this is a laugh..."Gay and straight cars named" :roll:

So all the interesting cars and some cars I like such as the Jag XK, BMW 3'er Coupe and Alfa 159 (< :heart: that) are voted as gay :lmao:

And their "straight" list are all boring, bar the RS4 and kind of the IS250.

I AM OFFENDED! The Alfa 159 is not GAY :lol: :p Its chic* at best.

*there, I spelt it right, chaps

Heh, this is a laugh..."Gay and straight cars named" :roll:

So all the interesting cars and some cars I like such as the Jag XK, BMW 3'er Coupe and Alfa 159 (< :heart: that) are voted as gay :lmao:

And their "straight" list are all boring, bar the RS4 and kind of the IS250.

I AM OFFENDED! The Alfa 159 is not GAY :lol: :p Its chic* at best.

*there, I spelt it right, chaps

What!? No Porsche Boxster!? lol... and I get told quite often that it's a gay mans car.

Gay people usually have such great taste! Anyone see Queer Eye for the Straight Guy?

How the hell can they like a plastic Yaris?

I am very surprised that the New Beetle is not on that list lol. I think that prooves how successful it was. ^_^

Last edited:
XK is a gay car? nonsense
Jetta is straight? nonsense
Tiida has a sexy rear end? nonsense

People who hate cars or is now reluctant to buy one because of the sexual orientation of most other buyers are almost as funny as those who think the MX-5 is a "girly car." Everyday, Einstein is strengthening his argument that there is no limit to the stupidity of the human species.

Where's the Subaru Forester? I was under the impression that was a cult car among those ladies who listen to k.d. lang and drink from the furry cup. :D

As for the New Beetle being a no-show, I'm not surprised. It went out of fashion YEARS ago.