Plans for New Years Eve

el_maggot

What are you guys doing on New Years Eve?I'll be at home having a cheese and raw meat fondue :heart: with family,and have a couple of drinks and enjoy the night in the cold outside..:p

Just like every other year - with the family on our balcony at home. We got great views of the Harbour Bridge and city skyline from there. The weather is forcasted to be wet next week...that'll be the first time in ages for a NYE in Sydney.

Have dinner with some mates and then go to a place from where I'll have a view over the city for enjoying the fireworks downtown from a distance.

Two choices are presented to me

1- Stay in my room, play on the computer and be antisocial. Eat and drink far to much and then go to bed in the early hours of the morning

2- Watch the fireworks from the castle from the balcony(excellent view) and spend the night eating and drinking far to much with my family.

I was antisocial last year and the year before and the year before that and so forth so I might break the trent this time.

Party. Or should I say, PartAy. :p

I'm going to a small get drunk party with friends. I'm considering going to a bar beforehand.

Going to my parents, yay, not really into that whole thing about parties and drinking, prolly too old :p
My parents just built a house and there is a great view of the city from the two top floors :D

Apparently, the NFL has moved the Chicago-Green Bay game to prime time. So it seems that I'll be watching the Bears disappoint Packers fans across the nation firsthand, hours before the new year arrives. Then, I'll most likely celebrate the Bears victory in the parking lot with a few close friends and thousands of drunk Bears fans... I can't wait!

Apparently, the NFL has moved the Chicago-Green Bay game to prime time. So it seems that I'll be watching the Bears disappoint Packers fans across the nation firsthand, hours before the new year arrives. Then, I'll most likely celebrate the Bears victory in the parking lot with a few close friends and thousands of drunk Bears fans... I can't wait!

Well, that would be nice...except for the part where you mention "hypothetically" that Bears have a snowballs chance in hell of winning.

I dont watch football, but my heart is still in Wisconsin... :D

Anyway, wife and I are going out to eat, I'll probably be asleep by 10:30.

I'm going to try and catch the Austrian New Year's special that I saw last year (Musicstadl or something, I forgot the exact name). It was so kitsch it was funny, especially since I don't know a lick of German. :p

I'm probably going to head in to DC for New Years on the National Mall (it's a big field between the Lincoln Memorial and the Capitol if you didn't already know). Probably going to go to a restaurant before hand and drink a little.

Infected Mushroom at the beach, with friends.

i will be at a psytrance party as well... not nearly as cool as infected mushroom but should still be pretty rad

Have dinner with some mates and then go to a place from where I'll have a view over the city for enjoying the fireworks downtown from a distance.

falkenstein, by any chance? :D