Which navigation to choose? Garmin etc.

My mechanic has been using the
roadmate_760.jpg
Hes been plenty happy with that.

why did you actually ask what to get?

EVERYONE proposed the tomtom as being the best, and you still go for the garmin?

1. Should I go for a recomendation just because >10 ppl on FG tell me to?
2. Do you think you guys were the only ones I asked for advice?
3. Do you not think there could be other factors that played in when I went for the c510? Such as price, AVALIABILITY, the possibilty for upgrading it around here, other recomendations etc etd.???

I really didn't know you were this naive Bone, and I must say you disappoint me here... :rolleyes: also read jon's response, he has some good points also.

haz

Yes but, i was also looking out for a satnav and guess what. Did research! I've also ordered the C510 as reading reviews and comparing prices to equivilant TomTom's .. thought this was indeed the best satnav for that price range. I ordered mine wednesday so should be here today hopefully. :D

Good for you! Mine should also be just round the corner now... can't wait to get it into my car and using it! :D

haz

You could have just saied you wanted the cheapest pos. there was, im sure everyone would have told you to get the Garmin.

You could have just saied you wanted the cheapest pos. there was, im sure everyone would have told you to get the Garmin.

I'm puzzled: how can a "cheap POS" become "best in test"?????????????!!

haz

I've got mine and DAMN, i'm really impressed. It's really frickin good!

I'd write more but i have a sudden urge to venture to more seafood restaurants.

hahha, I also got mine now but I only had little time to explore it. But so far so damn good!!!!

haz