Spied: 2008 Magnum SRT8

NAIDANAC A

Car(s)
300E
1-2008-dodge-magnum-srt8.jpg

2-2008-dodge-magnum-srt8.jpg

Spy photographers have caught the facelifted 2008 Dodge Magnum without any disguise in final testing. The refreshed Magnum SRT8 will roll off the assembly line next August, sporting a pretty noticeable front-end makeover. The grille and the headlamps become more streamlined, and the nearly everything from the hood down to the bumper have been revised. Although we weren't able to get pictures from behind, we understand that the taillamps have also been revised.

Shown in these latest photos is the new Magnum SRT8, which industry insiders say will be capable of hitting 60 mph in 5 seconds flat. Watch for the Magnum SRT8 to debut sometime during the 2007 Auto Show season. Gallery after the jump?

http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/12/19/spied-2008-dodge-magnum-srt8/

I think it looks really cool. Mean and butch.

Edit: How do I make the pics resize?

OMFG!!!11!!!!eleven!!

best looking wagon I have ever seen, much better front end than the current version

I drive a Subaru, we think wagons are cool 8)

The current Magnum is pretty cool, the original Chevy Nova was damn cool

wagons are extremely practical for all the dads, and a shitload LESS uncool than minivans.

If I had a family, I'd be queueing up at my dodge dealer NOW

Wagons are just cool.;)

If I had a family, I'd be queueing up at my dodge dealer NOW

I wouldn't. I don't like it. And seen as Dodge have taken on the Australian market again, I don't see many of these selling here.

Last edited:
Yeah, but all dodge have out here at the moment is the Caliber. Which is shithouse

This'd be like an SS wagon, a thing that only happened as a limited edition and all those were snapped up quick smart.

ill agree wagons are cool. especially the 94-96 caprices with the LT1's i had one :mrgreen: but i think that looks really good! better then the old magnum SRT8 :thumbup:

give it a manual and i'll be interested. But a wagon with THAT much power for so little cost is pretty fucking cool

Tis a pretty safe bet that had I needed a wagon Magnum would be at the top of my list. I looked at them when they first came out, and hell I wanted one all the same.

This one looks confused. The back remains the same, well defined and massive, and the nose, though fresher, more delicate and dare I say refined, just does not work in this combo. Could be the way pictures are taken but looking at those, I'd take the old one.

I never understood the Magnum, its just a 300c with a different face and a Dodge badge... and the 300c looks better.

I never understood the Magnum, its just a 300c with a different face and a Dodge badge... and the 300c looks better.

The Magnum is cheaper.

I was starting to wonder if i was the only one who thought the magnum looked like a 300c hit with an ugly-stick. I hate the "designs" dodge has been churning out lately, hugely overdone, overcompensating pieces of design-shit.

the Magnum is a wagon. See in places other than the US, you get the 300 Touring. That's a Magnum with a 300 front end and interior