Flame The British!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CTRL + F.... "British"

Yeilds 2 results for page 14, the thread title and the top of the page, and the title at the bottom of the page.

:rolleyes:

Like how you folded very much not quickly for Bush' lies? I see.

What? That does not even make any sense. I didn't vote for Bush and we didn't vote for war.

CTRL + F.... "British"

Yeilds 2 results for page 14, the thread title and the top of the page, and the title at the bottom of the page.

:rolleyes:
Yeah, really. I wanted to actually flame the British, but I give up. Guns, guns, guns...
twit3.gif

What? That does not even make any sense. I didn't vote for Bush and we didn't vote for war.

We know the price of keeping our firearms and we are willing to accept that price. Guess that is the difference between the US and other countries. We don't fold so quickly.

I'm sorry, I thought you were writing about you and your fellow patriots, not about you and your, ehm, imaginary brother? ;)

We know the price of keeping our firearms and we are willing to accept that price. Guess that is the difference between the US and other countries. We don't fold so quickly.

I'm sorry, I thought you were writing about you and your fellow patriots, not about you and your, ehm, imaginary brother? ;)

What? I'm not sure you get this. People don't vote for war.

We don't fold so quickly.

I took this as you were impliciting that the American people did not fold that fast, so were more critical and less obedient to their governement, and you seem to be proud of that. While I noticed that Bush got president a second time?

We don't fold so quickly.

I took this as you were impliciting that the American people did not fold that fast, so were more critical and less obedient to their governement, and you seem to be proud of that. While I noticed that Bush got president a second time?

My comment was not directed toward any government. I was talking about the few shootings that were described. He said that guns were banned after those shootings.

what?! what did we do?

ok we are crap at cricket (but we beat you aussies last year :mrgreen:)

our cars aren't too bad (old aston martins and tvrs). we still have lotus and caterham. jags are still pretty british. and wothout the enines built in the UK, mclaren wouldn't have any engines in their cars.

lets flame the, er mexicans instead

Oh Bugger! British and Mexican - I really am in trouble!:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3zlJ1DoeJ8

How do you get that youtube tag to work damn it?

Put the YouTube ID in the youtube tags, so your link would be:
[YOUTUBE]A3zlJ1DoeJ8[/YOUTUBE]

Which gives you:
[YOUTUBE]A3zlJ1DoeJ8[/YOUTUBE]

Or, to title the clip
[YOUTUBE=A3zlJ1DoeJ8]Ministry of Silly Walks[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE=A3zlJ1DoeJ8]Ministry of Silly Walks[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Fish Dance:

[YOUTUBE="i9SSOWORzw4"]Fish Dance[/YOUTUBE]

FBC again, my thanx.

[YOUTUBE="mMCRru6JEo8"]Confuse a Cat[/YOUTUBE]