The Top 5 Cars I Hate

This is odd because I?m thinking of buying a Volvo (S60) for my next car. I would say that they are less pretentious then other cars of the class. I am a little stuck because I would say that I am not looking at it from a safety view, just a large well appointed car.

A car little history I had a VW Jetta Mk3 trek edition then a Dodge Ram Charger and then a Jetta Mk4 now the SAAB 9-3 5 door. I passed my drivers test in a Ford Taurus and only had one point taken off. Story behind that: I was asked to turn the car around ie three point turn but I just pulled an illegal u turn knowing that I had enough turning radius. Still don?t think that I did anything wrong. I have been a fast moronic driver!

That is why I believe my next car should be a large smooth saloon car. This is the question as that the Volvo inspires some hate what should I look at?

I'd rather buy a BMW 3-series.. cheaper! (at least here in Norway)

Mate of mine on a norse board once said,
"The negative thing with Norway, is that we don't get the Camry with a V6.
The positive thing about Norway, is that we don't get the Camry."

well i hate the camry and BMW's; although i dont hate them, i believe those who drive them are dicks.

Now you have an opportunity to prove yourself wrong! Go for the beemer :D

And to mention "camry" and "BMW" in the same sentence is kind of ... interesting .

1. Toyota Camry
2. Nissan Cube
3. Toyota Camry
4. Honda Element
5. Toyota Camry

The Toyota E90 3-series.

3-series ain't a very big car, tbh.

We have way too many of these topics, We already know that Rover sucks even Jezza agrees.

Cars with pretentions. Such as Red-line "sporty" Saturns and "Sport" / "Utility" vehicles weighing over 2 tons with 22 inch chrome rims. "Sport" or "Luxury" pickups and SUVs.

Escalade, Navigator, H2, H3, Q7, M-sport BMW's w/ tiny engines, red-line saturns, that fast vectra, Ford lightning pickups, that dodge v10 pickup, Jeep SRT8, you get the idea.

Cars with pretentions. Such as Red-line "sporty" Saturns and "Sport" / "Utility" vehicles weighing over 2 tons with 22 inch chrome rims. "Sport" or "Luxury" pickups and SUVs.

Escalade, Navigator, H2, H3, Q7, M-sport BMW's w/ tiny engines, red-line saturns, that fast vectra, Ford lightning pickups, that dodge v10 pickup, Jeep SRT8, you get the idea.

Well you are just not fun.

This is odd because I?m thinking of buying a Volvo (S60) for my next car. I would say that they are less pretentious then other cars of the class. I am a little stuck because I would say that I am not looking at it from a safety view, just a large well appointed car.

A car little history I had a VW Jetta Mk3 trek edition then a Dodge Ram Charger and then a Jetta Mk4 now the SAAB 9-3 5 door. I passed my drivers test in a Ford Taurus and only had one point taken off. Story behind that: I was asked to turn the car around ie three point turn but I just pulled an illegal u turn knowing that I had enough turning radius. Still don?t think that I did anything wrong. I have been a fast moronic driver!

That is why I believe my next car should be a large smooth saloon car. This is the question as that the Volvo inspires some hate what should I look at?
Just go test drive an S60. Looks unimpressive on paper, but they are actually much nicer to drive and be in, in the real world.

But you could buy a sportier car for your money such as the 3-series of course. (If you can stand the looks of the thing)

1. Toyota - Namely the Prius (The materials needed to build it cause more environmental damage to the environment that any other car), Camry (Claimed to be a drivers car, just marketing. Surprisingly, it's built to a price) and Aurion (200kW + FWD = Fun. Read camry)

2. Most american cars in general. Boring, ugly, fat FWD slushmobiles or stupid, ludicrous, pointless giant SUVs and trucks.

3. The badge cars. BMW 318i and the Merc C180. $60k AUD.. look at me, I drive a BMW/Merc, aren't I totally hip? Get a real BMW or Merc, you posers.

4. Large FWD cars. Stop trying to save money, FWD works in small cars quite well, but when you shove lots of power to the front wheels you get a terrible car.

5. Chinese cars. Un-inspired pieces of shit. Oh, and I hate the whole industry because Chery stole a Daewoo Matiz (Have some standards! :p), and everyone tries to copy everyone else. Almost body panel for body panel.

Last edited:
  • Hyundai H100, the worst car i have ever driven, yet thousands and thousands of Moroccans and Turks over here drive it because it's the most cubic meters for your money with 5 seats....
  • All Opels before 1995 (give or take a year). I have something against cars that go all crispy around the rear wheel arches within 2 years of purchase.
  • AMG Mercedeses (Except S and CL, auto suits them). How can you call a car sporty when it gets a slushbox from the factory and there isn't even an option for a manual?
  • Korean SUVs. Bought by people because they think it'll look cool when they drop their kids off at school but can't afford real cool cars.
  • Mazda 121 (especially with bear-shaped wheels). Does this really need an explanation?

I agree with the Mazda 121

7051c246e9ea67e6a9a59e1b9d1a2d85.jpg

:D

I think all of you guys have forgotten all bout Sangyong ( i don't know and honestly don't care how it spells). And some chinese shit cars (god make them cars!)

I agree with the Mazda 121

7051c246e9ea67e6a9a59e1b9d1a2d85.jpg

:D

you forgot the cuddly-cute bear-shaped alloy wheels! :p

WARNING! not for the faint of heart!
http://img142.imageshack.**/img142/3777/bear1578a3ape4.jpg

Last edited:
1) Any Toyota (Or Lexus)
2) Ferrari 360
3) Pontiac Aztec, Pontiac Grand Am, Pontiac Grand Prix, Pontiac Sunfire
4) Bugatti Veyron
5) All Hummers except the original

---

now THAT's a list... lol, it can get longer... much much longer!