Workers saw prisoner abuse at Guantanamo

Well, you are a German so you should know. Spain and Italy are also up there. But these things have been going on for the past 50 years. That was the Cold War for you. That is how it was played. These days things are even less civilized so to get anything done you must take the gloves off because believe it or not being all smiles and happy only gets you so far. but don't forget the fact that the US government and US citizens in general give more aid to other countries than any other people in the world.

Remember that without the US there would be no UN or NATO. We also helped to create the League of Nations for however brief that lasted. We did protect Europe from the Soviet Union. After the WW2 Stalin was going to take over Europe. The US stepped in with billions upon billions of dollars and a huge quantity of men to protect Europe. Another consequence of the US being there was that the European countries did not have to spend as much on defense as compared to what they would have to if the US was not there.

a) Well I don?t stand here and say "Oh well come on what Hitler did is nothing else than other countries"

b) It is 50 years past

c) Without you there would be no UN? Yeah great, UN is so great with you vetoing everything that is against you "big plans" i.e. sanctions vs Israel

d) Stalin or George W......that slowly becomes the same......

e) Give me examples of ACTUAL politics.....not 50 years ago.

He hasn?t killed them YET. And trust me, I know more about history of European countries than you. Perhaps you don?t take everything 100% seriously.

Stalin or George W......that slowly becomes the same......

Bahahahahaahaha, you serious? Pick up a history book why don't you. Stalin is up their with Mao. Bush may not be the best president but he is not the worse that there has been. Remember that there have been over 40 US presidents so far, how many can you name? I'm guessing just the recent and most popular ones. Now ponder the question, why don't you know the names of the other presidents?

He hasn?t killed them YET. And trust me, I know more about history of European countries than you. Perhaps you don?t take everything 100% seriously.

Well from what you have said so far it seems that you don't actually know more than him about European history which is pathetic because you live in Europe.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you say so.....you have to know.....perhaps I just take the piss about some blind world police lovers?

Too bad Russia isn't in Europe, but nice try.

Russia is in Europe you little know-it-all, Europe is a continent. Russia is partly European and Asian.

Last edited by a moderator:
After Two Years, The President's Emergency Plan For AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) Has Supported Life-Saving Treatments For Approximately 400,000 Sub-Saharan Africans Living With HIV/AIDS. Before the President announced PEPFAR in 2003, only 50,000 of the more than four million people in sub-Saharan Africa needing immediate AIDS treatment were getting medicine.

After Two Years, The President's Emergency Plan For AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) Has Supported Life-Saving Treatments For Approximately 400,000 Sub-Saharan Africans Living With HIV/AIDS. Before the President announced PEPFAR in 2003, only 50,000 of the more than four million people in sub-Saharan Africa needing immediate AIDS treatment were getting medicine.

Shhhhhh, don't tell anyone. Someone might actually look at the good side of things for once......

Hitler built the Autobahn, gave people jobs, made the economy explode.......

And I don?t see what Aids has to do with torturing people.

Police can lie to you in an interrogation. Tell you that they have evidence that they don?t, lead you to believe far worse. They can keep you up prevent you from sleeping. Truth slowly spills out.

In fact nothing that Gitmo people do is torture, its mental coercion. One thing that was noted as being a tactic of the CIA is rapid-fire nonsense questions to disorientate the prisoner and weaken resistance, kinda like women do.

So if you want to say its torture fine and we will say it is coercion. You want to claim that Bush like Stalin will kill millions we will show you how he is saving people today.

. One thing that was noted as being a tactic of the CIA is rapid-fire nonsense questions to disorientate the prisoner and weaken resistance, kinda like women do.

QUOTE OF THE YEAR! :D

BTT:

Geneval Conventions:

?No physical or mental torture, nor any other form of coercion, may be inflicted on prisoners of war to secure from them information of any kind whatever. Prisoners of war who refuse to answer may not be threatened, insulted, or exposed to unpleasant or disadvantageous treatment of any kind.?

Those Geneval conventions eh.
Alright i know what you mean, spelling and butterfingers happen. Well its not a war, nor should it be thought of as a police action, it should be considered an intervention. We became the ex de facto runners of Afghanistan, so we should just run on there Islamic law. Start beating the women, and trash all the opium. No we smoked all the opium we could and found as many of these mountain men who believed differently.

I would love for the fourth convention to be enforced; but the truth is whenever you see a people who beat their women for not covering their left eyebrow you?re not looking at the most compassionate people. In fifty years the region will be covered with fast food restaurants and strip malls. Then an American will be at some strip club in Kabul touch inappropriately and will be sentenced to voluntary service. Then you will hear it?s too easy on him he should be killed from Americans.

Police can lie to you in an interrogation. Tell you that they have evidence that they don?t, lead you to believe far worse. They can keep you up prevent you from sleeping. Truth slowly spills out.

In fact nothing that Gitmo people do is torture, its mental coercion. One thing that was noted as being a tactic of the CIA is rapid-fire nonsense questions to disorientate the prisoner and weaken resistance, kinda like women do.

So if you want to say its torture fine and we will say it is coercion. You want to claim that Bush like Stalin will kill millions we will show you how he is saving people today.

You can call a cat a fish, but it still won't swim.

Perhaps those held at Guantanamo are not subjected to the kinds of torture made notorious in other countries. However, the United States has rendered prisoners to some of these same countries for just that (which is also a violation of international law)

No, it's in Eurasia. But that's okay, you fell for my trick.

Well my little friend, there are many models of contintents today:

Number of continents

There are several ways of distinguishing the continents.

Models

7 continents Antarctica South America North America Europe Asia Africa Australia

6 continents Antarctica South America North America Eurasia Africa Australia

6 continents Antarctica America Europe Asia Africa Australia

5 continents Antarctica America Eurasia Africa Australia

4 continents Antarctica America Africa-Eurasia Australia

The 7-continent model is usually taught in Western Europe, China, and most native English-speaking countries. The 6-continent combined-Eurasia model is preferred by the geographic community, Russia, Eastern Europe, and Japan.[citation needed] The 6-continent combined-America model is taught in Latin America, the Iberian Peninsula, Italy, Iran and some other parts of Europe. The 5-continent model is taught in the Iberian Peninsula, some other parts of Europe[citation needed], and many Latin American countries.

Oceania or Australasia are sometimes used in place of Australia. For example, the Atlas of Canada lists seven continents and names Oceania.[8]

What you are saying is (again) bullshit, like saying

"HAHA It?s not a mile, it?s 1,6093km you idiot"

One thing that was noted as being a tactic of the CIA is rapid-fire nonsense questions to disorientate the prisoner and weaken resistance, kinda like women do.
Thats the most stupid way of questioning someone ever.
For example.
1. Are you called Mohamed Yes
2. Are you Asian Yes
3. Do you have a wife and kids Yes
4. Are you male Yes
5. Is your hair brown Yes
6. Are you a terrorist Yes.er I mean no
Oh so you're a terrorist.

Tricking people really is the most stupid conceivable way of interrogating someone, you could never rely on anything said.
The same goes for the torture. If you constantly tell someone you are not a terrorist but everytime you do they do something to you, however fickle it may appear, eventually you will just say yes.