'The Sun' - 'Top Gear to screen crash'

theboyG

Car(s)
911(996) and BMW 330i (aka Crap!)
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2001320029-2007000553,00.html

Clarkson says they will show it in the first show - so that infers nothing on the 21st - who came up with that crazy idea anyway :) - and we'll have to wait until the 28th.

Hammond vs Hilux road test - who's the toughest

Clarkson added: ?We have also got footage of us being chased out of Alabama after locals thought we were homosexuals.?

It says the next series will have 35 stunts, how's that going to work :?

Well if the next series is say 8 episodes long, that'd be 8 hours, so a stunt every 22 minutes! Either that or it could be the industry standard Car Vs Hollywood Guild of Stunt Men & Women test....Or maybe they'll have a circus performing in the studio for this series? :p

We'll just have to wait and find out

Maybe we'll get to see if anyone was able to help with the Camaro.

Clarkson added: ?We have also got footage of us being chased out of Alabama after locals thought we were homosexuals.?

They would of stopped chasing had the Top Gear people turned off the bluegrass/banjo chase music.

They would of stopped chasing had the Top Gear people turned off the bluegrass/banjo chase music.
Haha, I think that happened on an episode of The Simpsons. :lol:

finally, the reliant robin segment is getting shown.
the next series will feature 35 stunts ? including the launch of a home-made space shuttle.

hey... it just came to me.
i think the producers held out the reliant robin segment so they could do the dragster thing. I bet it was set up so that hammond would play with the vampire dragster first and then jc would say, "we saw how much fun hamster had so we decided to have a go ourselves... with a reliant robin. HOW HARD CAN IT BE?"

it kind of makes sense doesn't it.

Last edited:
i think they're gonna have an extended series than normal since we kinda missed the last slot when poor little richard crashed. maybe then the 30-odd stunts could be shown. plus not all of them last very long i bet, and some of the stunts were in the season preview from a couple months back's tg mag which then didnt work out because the series was withdrawn

If Clarkson says the the "first show", I guess that confirms its going to take up an entire Top Gear episode rather than a "special" program. And it'll be in Feb, not Jan.

well we're not sure of this feb jan thing are we now.. the tg website still says jan 28, and they might have rounded it off to feb when they said it, who knows

and the first ep is going to be the awards ceremony, and i'm pretty darn sure they're giving hammond the "golden cock" for his "crappy driving" and crashing the drag rocket.