New Photos - Wrecked Exotics

haz

I AM OT!
Car(s)
Tesla Model S 75D BMW E39 Wagon
http://www.wreckedexotics.com/newphotos/exotics/

My fav this time;
"Description:
Guy borrowed his friend's Ferrari and was trying to show off to his girlfriend when he lost control. He crashed into another car, ran into power lines bringing down live cables and breaking the car in two. No injuries to either driver or passenger."

http://img222.imageshack.**/img222/7226/2v36020061018001px1.jpg

haz

Maybe it's me, but I just don't enjoy seeing pictures of totaled exotics knowing that someone might got hurt or died.... Plus, I'm not so sure those captions are always accurate.

This one is interesting though:
2wiesmann_20061128_001.jpg

http://www.wreckedexotics.com/newphotos/exotics/2wiesmann_20061128_001.shtml
http://www.wreckedexotics.com/newphotos/exotics/2wiesmann_20061128_002.shtml
It's supposed to be a "2006 Wiesmann GT Prototype" and by the looks of it, it has the enigne out of the E60 M5. Nice, AFAIK they haven't even announced yet that they'll be making this.

I see your point and that has been my dilemma as well. I have made a choise. But you on the other hand says it's wrong in one hand - and in the other hand you post a pic and discuss.......

haz

Good point. I saw that one coming though. ;)

I would never go to that site because I feel like it, I just skimmed through the pics because you posted the link. I then posted this pic, because it caught my eye and the E60 M5 egnine in the Wiesmann GT is genuine news to me and I guess to most (if not everybody) on this board. Plus, the GT is still pretty much in one piece and it's believable that the driver survived, probably without any (serious) injuries.

Last edited:
there was a dutch tv report floating around here a while ago where they test drove some of the wiesman cars and they also showed an M6 sitting in their shop with the engine removed and said that they were planning to put it into one of their roadsters.

Good point. I saw that one coming though. ;)

I would never go to that site because I feel like it, I just skimmed through the pics because you posted the link. I then posted this pic, because it caught my eye and the E60 M5 egnine in the Wiesmann GT is genuine news to me and I guess to most (if not everybody) on this board. Plus, the GT is still pretty much in one piece and it's believable that the driver survived, probably without any (serious) injuries.

sure thing buddy, I'm with you.. :)

haz

there was a dutch tv report floating around here a while ago where they test drove some of the wiesman cars and they also showed an M6 sitting in their shop with the engine removed and said that they were planning to put it into one of their roadsters.

Why use M6 as M5 is much cheaper and has the same engine? :?

we should play a new game, guess that wrecked exotic, for really mangled stuff

we should play a new game, guess that wrecked exotic, for really mangled stuff
hehe, that sounds fun.

Let this be a lesson to the entire human population: if you ever get an exotic car, NEVER lend it to a friend. No matter how big their tits are...actually, especially considering how big their tits are. :p

Ah, cool! I missed that. But to be honest, I don't watch a whole lot of Dutch television. ;)

Last edited:

Smells like BS. Why buy a whole car when you can just buy an engine direct from BMW?

Smells like BS. Why buy a whole car when you can just buy an engine direct from BMW?
Because if you wanna put this engine in an entirely different car, you may want to use the gearbox, radiators, auxilary stuff, axles, use, measure or modify the engine mounts, and whatever. If you buy a Wiesmann, it's basically a BMW with a different body. If they want to use the M5/M6 engine, they need all the wiring, electronics/ECU and so forth. When they get the whole car, everything they need or might need is right there.

Convinced? ;)

Yeah...When Hartge where building the H50 (E90 3-series with the V10) they said it was a pain in the ass getting all the electronics working, because that V10 has got soo much eletronics and wiring from inside the whole car and that it was REALLY hard making all of it work with the electronics of the 3...
As far as i can remember they had problems making the windshield wipers work and so on...
So yeah, it probably makes more sense to strip all the stuff you need out of a complete car...

Yeah...When Hartge where building the H50 (E90 3-series with the V10) they said it was a pain in the ass getting all the electronics working, because that V10 has got soo much eletronics and wiring from inside the whole car and that it was REALLY hard making all of it work with the electronics of the 3...
As far as i can remember they had problems making the windshield wipers work and so on...
So yeah, it probably makes more sense to strip all the stuff you need out of a complete car...

i think the BMW V12 (M70 isn't it?) has 3 computers, one for engine, one for tranny, and one main ECU, so getting it to work outside of the car is VERY aggravating, even when you have the whole car.

Im pretty sure thats from a movie set.. I remember seeing pics before but i can't remember the name of the darn movie.

commercial for what 50 caliber weapons. "Watch how our ammunition tears though the skin of this supercar" A message from Halliburton

That's a terrible thing to do. They actually shot a real Lambo? By god, i hope someone shot those responsible afterwards.