$120000 Bike, worth it?

Koenig

Limited run of 100, sounds more like a collectors item than a real bike. I bet of the 100 less than 50 will every see regular use.

NOT RLY

Unless it had something like unreal like 1000hp AND the ability to control it.

Some people will pay a million for a Veyron, others will pay a tenth that for a bike.

I wouldn't risk that much money, but GOD DAMN what a work of art.
F4CCfront341.jpg

:drool:

I love the MVAgusta Tamburini in TDU. Just drove it 5 mins ago. This is like the newer model?
Its fucking beautiful anyway ;-)

Some people will pay a million for a Veyron, others will pay a tenth that for a bike.

The problem with that comparison is that the Veyron does things that no other street legal car can do, while this bike probably couldn't beat a GSXR 1000 with a couple upgrades either around a track or down the road.

However, it is a damn fine looking bike.

that thing better pleasure your thing while you ride it for that price. but if it was id rather spend acouple of bucks and just have my girlfriend take care of that XD

that thing better pleasure your thing while you ride it for that price. but if it was id rather spend acouple of bucks and just have my girlfriend take care of that XD

You need to pay your GF to pleasure you? :blink:

ROFL, Pwned.

I'd be willing to do that if I had plenty of cash to spare afterwards. That bike probably couldn't keep up with Ghostrider's bike, but it's a work of art and absurdly fast.

I'd love one, but unless I could get it with many thousands of dollars left over, I wouldn't do it.

Unless it indeed does have THAT feature - why so much? How much could it have possibly cost to make? I know its fast and rare and pretty - but damn. To be 10 times the price of the GSXR1300 - it should be twice as fast.

It might cost less if sold in the US. But does it matter? Just look at it. Its absolutlely stunning, look at those exhausts! You can buy quicker bikes for less, but most dont look like this and this is a limited run model. Its not a question of "whether its worth it" because people who can afford it will buy it no matter what.