New Ford Toaster- I mean "Airstream"

That'll get your attention.

very ... Tron

I kept a full tool box in the back storage are of my jeep just for such an occurance.

I never had the chance to use it on a cheerleader's bus though. Did use it on my jeep a fair amount of times. :(

Hahaha...sounds like an engineer joke.

Piss, now I forgot what I was originally going to post.

Oh right, why are they still going on about the hydrogen crap? I thought we'd all realized its unrealistic, unsafe, overpriced, and economically impossible?

Hahaha...sounds like an engineer joke.

Piss, now I forgot what I was originally going to post.

Engineer jokes are the best I have a classic for you...

Let me remember hmhh

Ok so these three engineers are having lunch and engineer number one says...

Engineer #1: Man the most amazing thing happend to me yesterday.

Engineer #2: What happend?

Engineer #1: Well I was walking down the street and this bad ass crotch rocket motorcycle pulls to a stop in front of me. The person riding it gets of and stops stripping off all of their clothes. It was this perfect looking blonde with a incredibly hot body.

Engineer #3: Oh my god wow what happend next.

Engineer #1: Well she finishes pulling off all her leather gear and clothes and is standing their completly naked. The she looks me right in the eye, legs should width apart, arms akimbo, wind whipping her hair across her chest and yells, "Go ahead take anything you want it is all yours."

Engineer #2: SO what did you DO?

Engineer #1: I walked up to the bike and drove off of course.

Engineer #2:Why the hell would you do a thing like that?

Engineer #3: Well that does make the most sense as the clothes wouldn't have fit.

:lol: <_< :bangin: :huh: :think:

^ haha it's like something Spock would do

Completely logical. Why have one woman now when you can get lots of women down the road with a bike like that?

Of course I would need to be wearing a G-suit to force the blood back into my brain so I could think that clearly.

Heres a video of it

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezt452INjPg&eurl=[/YOUTUBE]

That front grill acts as a mirror to anything and anyone in front of it!

I know where that was filmed! It looks like one of the highways outside of Moab, UT. I spent alot of time in that red sand.

The interior looks like it escaped from the 1970s, the inside has a door knob. Just think about that one for a second. A door knob on a car - I guess they were out of handles so they went to the local hardware store. That circular fire thing in the middle of the cabin is just silly, and what is that little thing that pops out of the fender? Somehow I don't think the car needs an wind driven power generator. Maybe it's one of those sonic deer repeller things you stick on your bumper with stickytape?

this car is horrible...how can a carfirm like ford make such crap? nothing special except that it(as already said) escaped from the 70's

damn do something desent and make concept cars that will actually go in production...like honda's new civic(and i normally dislike civic's) it looks stuning!

this car is horrible...how can a carfirm like ford make such crap? nothing special except that it(as already said) escaped from the 70's

damn do something desent and make concept cars that will actually go in production...like honda's new civic(and i normally dislike civic's) it looks stuning!
Jeez, you're no fun. If they did do a boring midsize concept you'd have been all "that's too boring!"