Random Thoughts....

Well, I haven't been on the forums since the 9th. Bloody hell. Been too busy with work and seeing the g/f.

Anyway, today Uni placings were released for Victoria and... I GOT BACK IN!!!!!!!!!

After a year off, quitting my degree with only 1 year to go, I'm back in the game!

Got into my first preference, Business at Swinburne Uni in Hawthorn. I'm so bloody stoked!!!

buyin me a 30 gig ipod video that fell off the back of a truck :wink: for $60. Then gunna take it to walmart to sell it for store credit and get the 80 for $100 more.

its naughty i know but the ipod will more than make up for the amount of coal i'll get at the following xmas from santa(pft HE couldnt aford one).

^a while ago, my router (which i had for 2+ years) give up

i went to the store i got it from, bought a new one (same), put the old one in the box, and had my dad return it caus 'there is no USB port on it'

ching ching :D

Last edited:
No, you are a petty thief and no better than a purse snatcher.

Anyway, today Uni placings were released for Victoria and... I GOT BACK IN!!!!!!!!!

After a year off, quitting my degree with only 1 year to go, I'm back in the game!

Got into my first preference, Business at Swinburne Uni in Hawthorn. I'm so bloody stoked!!!

:clap: Congrats!

Got most of my applications back from the Universities I've applied to for Law. Got 4 offers, one rejection and one still waiting. Pretty pissed off about the rejection because that's where I wanted to go. Apparently I didn't meet the requirements because my Computing A-Level is only 65% theory and they wanted at least 70%.
At least I've got the offer for my second choice, Sheffield University. Just got to get my three A's now.:|

praise-Jesus.gif

hey when is it lawful (USA) for a man to strike a woman w/o him getting shafted by the law. self defense rite? but to what extent?

hey when is it lawful (USA) for a man to strike a woman w/o him getting shafted by the law. self defense rite? but to what extent?

Hmmm...I dunno if this is the case, but it should be the same whether it's a man or a woman.

I saw this on a friend's away message. Actually they're both friends and this was too good to pass up. (Screen names changed so they won't be spammed.)

Dude 1: Vie sagt man shit auf deutsch?
Dude2: I can't believe you eat man shit!, that's disgusting!
Dude 2: and in german class
Dude 2: wtf dude
Dude 1: Nien. you suck
Dude 1: lol
Dude 1: that means: How do you say shit in german?
Dude 1: Schiesse
Dude 2: no, it's bullscheisse
Dude 1: lol actually thats Scheissdreck
Dude 2: well either way, you're full of it

I saw this on a friend's away message. Actually they're both friends and this was too good to pass up. (Screen names changed so they won't be spammed.)

Dude 1: Vie sagt man shit auf deutsch?
Dude2: I can't believe you eat man shit!, that's disgusting!
Dude 2: and in german class
Dude 2: wtf dude
Dude 1: Nien. you suck
Dude 1: lol
Dude 1: that means: How do you say shit in german?
Dude 1: Schiesse
Dude 2: no, it's bullscheisse
Dude 1: lol actually thats Scheissdreck
Dude 2: well either way, you're full of it

:lol:

Woohoo, first snow of the year.
http://img253.imageshack.**/img253/3764/p12102210cg.jpg