I Hate this Mentalist Tosser

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
Has anyone seen this idiot's vidoes? It's called Talking with Jon and he rambles on about some BS topic... it's obviously for jokes but he's one annoying eff.

Here's one of him talking about Top Gear... he has no knowledge of any topic and you can find videos of him rambling on about anything with zero factual information. I hate how his phone vibrates in all of his stupid videos... how mentally disturbed do you have to be to find this funny?

He's so the person who would call himself a TG fan but in reality he's just seen 3 clips on YouTube.

Last edited:
Probably, that's what I thought. I get that he's not being serious and attempting to be humorous, but still, pretty stupid.

"They also do vans and trucks and boats and motorcycles and airplanes...they might not have done that, but they will..."

wtf? Lot of different years cars have been made? If this is an attempt at humor, he needs to become a hero...I want my 6 minutes back...

stopped watching after about 1.5 minutes... obviously he?s had a few joints too many in his lifetime...

Yeah, he looks perpetually stoned, doesn't he?

Glad I'm not the only person irritated by this tub of lard. If you don't find his videos funny, which I guess most people wouldn't, read the comments people have left him on Google Video. Some of them are so harsh and funny.

Initial assessment: IQ range from 85-90.

/me watches...
/me presses stop after 2 minutes of pain.
/me bangs head on desk.

He reminds me of some of the guys in my class at school, at first lesson in the morning of a monday, after a weekend of World of Warcraft.

He should have talked about electric cars.

All I could think while watching that was........... "Slit your wrists, just do it, slit your wrists while filming!!!!111279e38r09rr09bbq"

Talk about a visual valium. Jesus christ.

Wow he can read.

Good to see he can pronounce Richard's surname correctly, a true Top Gear Fan!! And the Stig is a host.......

lol, it is funny. But what's funny about it is that he's making a poor attempt at humor and he doesn't realize just how bad he sucks at it. Doing all that while being high. Now that's funny. And you don't need to watch the whole thing to realize that.

EDIT: somebody please ban that guy from google video and youtube .... and any other video uploading websites, there's just no point to his "creations" just wasted bandwidth.

Last edited:
Sound it out now "motar-motorsport"

And just think, he's one of Time Magazine's People of the Year.