Smelling tires are go!

D

D-Fence

Kumho announced they want to bring smelling tires to German market. When produced, some oils are put into the tire that smell for one year. The tastes are Orange, Yasmin and Lavender. The Dimensions are 205/60 R 16, 215/60 R 16 und 235/60 R 16.

My opinion: stuuuuuuuuuuuupid :D

I think the word "condom" and "tire" are misplaced in that announcement.

And yes, I checked those dimensions, make perfect sense.

Wonderful, now everyone can be subjected to asthma attack-inducing air freshener scents.

These will go perfectly with my neon license plate frame and blue LED windshield spray nozzles.

No tires for me and my small rims :p

205/55/R15 Yokohama's :p

Bah! Completely defeats the point of that smell of hot rubber after a hard drive

Make a double entendre out of that if you wish...

I want a burnt rubber air refresher for my car! THAT would save me money ;)

isnt burnt rubber really toxic? would'nt that be like making glue smell like bubble-gum?

I want some that smell like baby poop. So people know when you're doing a burnout.

..................:blink:

I thought you were curteous...no crude.

well now they'll know that theres a burnout afoot so they can go watch it instead of spending their time masturbating whilst posting on a car forum. thats quite courteous

well now they'll know that theres a burnout afoot so they can go watch it instead of spending their time masturbating whilst posting on a car forum. thats quite courteous

i don't understand what your saying, but your avatar is REALLY annoying, 4000, 8000, 4000, 8000, 4000, 8000

MAKE IT STOP!