Is this normal?

Goose+

Hi there,

I have been on the earth for 16 years more or less and in this time I have never apart from when I was 4 drunk a soda or alcohol. I tried some coca cola or something back then and I just hated the fizz of it. So, I haven't ever drunk one since :blink:

I know alot of people say beer and stuff is great (not sure why), but I don't even want to taste the stuff because it's fizzy!

Anyone else out there who is the same? :|

It's normal for you, and that's all that matters.

more_you_know1.jpg

I hated coca cola until I was 12 :) and I don?t drink alcohol......but what does normal mean in cases of taste?

I like some fizzy drinks but i absolutely hate the taste of any drink with alcohol.

I love beer, and can?t understand how anyone could possibly not like it... :mrgreen:

but fortunately, I don?t have to, cause everyone has their own tastes, and makes their own decisions... I wouldn?t worry about it too much...

My boss is the same way; fizzy drinks make him very sick. If he wants to drink a beer or a Coke, he has to let it go flat.

Hi there,

I have been on the earth for 16 years more or less and in this time I have never apart from when I was 4 drunk a soda or alcohol. I tried some coca cola or something back then and I just hated the fizz of it. So, I haven't ever drunk one since

I know alot of people say beer and stuff is great (not sure why), but I don't even want to taste the stuff because it's fizzy!

Anyone else out there who is the same?
Can someone here translate that into coherent English?

Hi there,

I have been on the earth for 16 years more or less and in this time I have never apart from when I was 4 drunk a soda or alcohol. I tried some coca cola or something back then and I just hated the fizz of it. So, I haven't ever drunk one since :blink:

Anyone else out there who is the same? :|

http://img177.imageshack.**/img177/6888/nosense4tq.jpg

well i don't drink alcohol very often (new year is a good excuse tho) so it ain't strange ;) and as UKD said, if it's normal for you, it doesn't matter what anyone else does :)

Real beer isn't very fizzy, the fizzy stuff is lager, get yourself a real ale instead.

I never drink carbonated drinks any more as they now all taste like sugar after I stopped for a while. Before I would drink almost any of them. Somehow in that gap I realised how rubbish they really are.

The first time you try cola of any sort, it tastes like crap. You get accustomed to it.

The first time you try beer or lager of any sort, it tastes like crap. You get accustomed to it.

The first time you try cola of any sort, it tastes like crap. You get accustomed to it.

THe trouble is with the amount of sugar that goes into one can I am not sure I want to get used to it.

I drink coke when i'm out and about because I legally can't drive after having any alcohol (law is 0.0 for P-Plater's - first 3 years of your full liscense) asides from that it's beer all the way, I never drink pre-mixxers nor do I usually drink things straight up

I've always hated Coke. Pepsi FTW!!! :D

Alcohol is good too. It's a much larger part of my diet now that I don't have to bum off someone else anymore.

You don't have to like bubbles to enjoy alcohol. A couple of glasses of whiskey is enough.

Anyway, "I know alot of people say beer and stuff is great (not sure why)" is in the same leage of "So not everything in the movies is true?". I guess we have a soulmate for sl63.

I don't know why anybody wouldn't like coca cola. It's sweet. Everybody likes it. Beer is something you have to learn to drink since its quite bitter and has a very particular taste. But a glass of coke? Coca Cola is doing a very hard job of making everybody like their drink, and you don't like it? It's a shame ;-)

So you mean you only drink flat drinks? Which means you only drink stuff like flat water, milk, and fruit juice? Because those are about the only regular drinks I know without bubbles. Bubbles make a drink more refreshing and less "heavy".

THe trouble is with the amount of sugar that goes into one can I am not sure I want to get used to it.

That is a very valid argument. I use something called snus, which, by all independent studies has been deemed as dangerous as coffee, but I am not allowed to use it in schools.

Coca-Cola on the other hand, THAT I can get in the canteen. Smart.

I have been on the earth for 16 years more or less and in this time I have never apart from when I was 4 drunk a soda or alcohol.
Wait, you drunk some alcohol when you 4?? Hey hey, great! :cheers:

As for me, I'm a cocaholic. Can't get enough of the stuff. I'm not a big drinker compared to most my age because theres sooo much alcohol and so much to choose from - most of them I don't really like that much.

Don't mind a good Vodka though :mrgreen:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ comments by Quiky and Blind :lol:
:+1: