TVR Typhoon

I really really REALLY hope it goes past concept and goes into production. The styling could be better, but the specs are just :drool:

also note the viper style exhausts=P...now note only will the interior smell of canoe, itll b hot as HELL...wonder if plasitc odour is flammable:think:

wow... the hawtness

Mad as a proper TVR. Utter TVR design

I'm in love

now just if TVR wasnt in such a shitty financial situation

no, it's been drawn by a lunatic

it's not designed. that's the problem with TVR, they just make them, without ever designing sth

it's not designed. that's the problem with TVR, they just make them, without ever designing sth

so? isnt the object to make an insane looking car, how they do that isnt important...im happy just aslong as they do make their insane cars:D

Did you get bit by a TVR as a small child?

TVR is the most insane car company in the world. And I love them for it :)

:lmao:

you guys actually give attention to this hideous thing?
if it weren't a TVR, you'd all condemn it to the carbage thread

LOOK AT IT!!! they say beemer guys should watch further than the badge, but like things are going right now, that'll be said about the TVR lovers in no time
Glad to see I'm not the only one who doesn't like TVR. Call me unreasonable, but I like a car to have more than just an engine and a couple seats. There are a lot of cars out there that give you the same kind of performace for a lot better value. Not to mention they're a lot more comfortable, practical, and easier to live with. It also seems TVR either underdesigns or goes way too over the top with the look of their cars.