Lens Flair

^^errrr wow! The plane in the sky does it for me, very well captured.
I havent been out in ages except drifting events, trying to persuade myself to go out and catch a sunset tonight!

Over-sharpening, really? Did you have the pic on full size when you viewed it?
I did sharpen a tad coz I couldnt focus myself as I took the pic, and was too dark for AF, didn't think it was that bad.
Thanks for the CC though, always appreciated!

Busy, busy thumb!
http://img259.imageshack.**/img259/8639/dsc02013yk.jpg

Over-sharpening, really? Did you have the pic on full size when you viewed it?
I did sharpen a tad coz I couldnt focus myself as I took the pic, and was too dark for AF, didn't think it was that bad.
Thanks for the CC though, always appreciated!

Yeah I enlarged it, could be differences between monitors. There's a clear line separating you from the background that's quite distracting. Great shot nonetheless :)

Neat shot, Shadowness! Although Skoshi is right, the Unsharp Mask or whatever enhances the "glow" around high-contrast edges. IIRC, the glow is a result of digital capture and it pretty tough to avoid in situations like that.

Ah, so I'm not the only one having problems with Dan's pictures. I'm having hardly any of them showing up, I have to quote the message, copy the image link from there and view it separately, after that it shows up in the message as well.

Neat shot, Shadowness! Although Skoshi is right, the Unsharp Mask or whatever enhances the "glow" around high-contrast edges. IIRC, the glow is a result of digital capture and it pretty tough to avoid in situations like that.

When that happens I like to mask the unsharp mask and thus blurring only the edges, to remove the glow..