When do you suppose TG will get their hands on this?!!

I've seen the photos of this car so many times yet their impact has not waned..

and now i find out it has a H-Pattern with exposed gate shifter!! OMG!!

Now if you'll excuse me, I need a quiet moment alone....

"Audi having produced a Supercar, the Audi R8, you'd expect to see it on the show this season, but you wont.....because that's exactly what they were expecting us to do" lol, play on JC's words from the Touareg episode

I love this car, 2007 Car of the Year...?

I love this car, 2007 Car of the Year...?

I don't think so.

They'll say that it's brilliantly engineered, but is just too clinical, lacks of passion, is mildly underpowered with that engine und that you're better of buying an RS4.

And i think they would be right.

I don't think so.

They'll say that it's brilliantly engineered, but is just too clinical, lacks of passion, is mildly underpowered with that engine und that you're better of buying an RS4.

Agreed

Just saw this at Autotrader (here):
[youtube]Fb76FDkTNWw[/youtube]

This car looks amazing. Can't wait to see a proper review of it! (and I'll reserve judgement until then)

Im buying one to go with my Zonda, Efijy, Veyron and Ford Transit!!

Just saw this at Autotrader (here):
[youtube]Fb76FDkTNWw[/youtube]

This car looks amazing. Can't wait to see a proper review of it! (and I'll reserve judgement until then)

It'll have to drive pretty damn well if its going to cost $110,000 USD, if not it'll be no better than a V8 Vantage

It'll have to drive pretty damn well if its going to cost $110,000 USD, if not it'll be no better than a V8 Vantage

From the reviews i've read this far (an AutoBild journalist was invited for a hillclimbing trip in one (driven by a factory guy, but still, you can tell something about the handling)) It can easily outhandle most cars. It most certainly outhandles the Gallardo.

I also hope they will fit the V10, maybe it'll be an S-model or sth

I can sense what Clarkson will say about this - "It's just a bigger Audi TT". And he will be right - that's just an Audi TT with the 4.2 Twin Turbo from the S4.

As far as I can see, Audi are trying to compete with the Ferrari 430 and the Lambo Gallardo. But why compete with your own car - the Lambo?
I don't like this car, it doesn't have passion or creativity.

I can sense what Clarkson will say about this - "It's just a bigger Audi TT". And he will be right - that's just an Audi TT with the 4.2 Twin Turbo from the S4.

As far as I can see, Audi are trying to compete with the Ferrari 430 and the Lambo Gallardo. But why compete with your own car - the Lambo?
I don't like this car, it doesn't have passion or creativity.

You got it all wrong. Its the 4.2 FSi from the RS4 and no it doesn't compete with these two, its a lot cheaper and therefore placed in a lower branch.

I don't think so.

this.

atleast that is what i feel :)

My bad, I was thinking of the RS4 and wrote just S4...:)

Well, the RS4 is pumped up regular Audi A4 2.0 diesel.... So is the M3 and so on and so on
Not very good argument...

yea im really not sure where some of you people are going saying that a 420hp car will go head to head with 480hp+ cars=\(unless it was like an elise or something), but its going against the 911 and V8 Vantage

I don't think the Audi is going to handle better than the 911 and it certainly isn't as cool as the Aston Martin V8 Vantage. My guess is it's going to be mediocre.

it might handle better than the 911, but it probably wont be as good to drive...it might be like the S4, insanely fast on a track but not that thrilling to drive...maybe audi is waiting to see what people say whats wrong with the R8 and then make the fixes aswell as throwing in a 5.2L V10:D