some homework help...pretty please?

Alok

The TomTom did it.
Car(s)
Seat Leon Cupra 5F
I have to implement Abstract Data Type Queues using Stacks in JAVA. I missed the class on the particular lecture and I have no clue how...

HELP!

Last edited:
lol, thanks for that...

lFranzDunkBottleGlass.jpg

Good luck brother. I don't even know what subject you're talking about.

I don't see the problem, you missed the lesson, tell your teacher you didn't understand the task, and ask him if he can tutor you to get you back on track or something.

That's the best sollution. Still, remember classes I had in Webdesign some time ago, me and some mates was used as tutors for other classmates. :tease:

I'd help if I could, but unlike the others around here who want to mess around with you, I'll just say that I don't know Java ;)

I'm sure you could find several resources in various locations online.

I did some Pascal programming in grade 10 computer class. Can I help? I made my own calculator!

Wish I could help. Haven't touched Java since graduation, about 2 1/2 years ago.

Highschool grad or university?

I have the solution and its not a rude joke. First you have to find someone who has it done, now girls are great for this part, rub your eyes really hard or put a little red hot on your fingers. Tell her that your really stressing, then make up some emotionally stressful situation, problems with your mother really works. Ask her to give you a hand with it otherwise you will fail and it ill only get worse with your mother. When she is showing you the basics say "well what does yours look like" chances are she wont mind a little cut and paste work. Sit as close as possible and lean forward like you are really interested compliment the work but look at her hair. Trust me you will do fine.

I have the solution and its not a rude joke. First you have to find someone who has it done, now girls are great for this part, rub your eyes really hard or put a little red hot on your fingers. Tell her that your really stressing, then make up some emotionally stressful situation, problems with your mother really works. Ask her to give you a hand with it otherwise you will fail and it ill only get worse with your mother. When she is showing you the basics say "well what does yours look like" chances are she wont mind a little cut and paste work. Sit as close as possible and lean forward like you are really interested compliment the work but look at her hair. Trust me you will do fine.

HEY!, I saw that in a "Naughty American University" video.

... I mean, A FRIEND saw it....then just told me about it.

:|

I have to implement Abstract Data Type Queues using Stacks in JAVA. I missed the class on the particular lecture and I have no clue how...

HELP!

Do you have an abstract class to implement, or are you using that word in a different fashion?

I figured it out, I found a page on the internet with the same question but had a hint about using two stacks. Since java has a Stack class, I used it two stacks to act like a sort of reverse ordering mechanism which then can be popped to get te front member of the queue.

Thanks for the help anyways guys.

PS: I got an A for the assignment w00t!! :banana:

yea, bachelor of science in IT, so pretty much. I sent the assignment via email at 1 am and got the grade same day at 11 am :)