Random Thoughts....

Just out of curiosity, I've noticed Blind_Io and No_Boss do this at the end of some of their posts:

/I'll go get my iron
//my tire iron

^Is that something from Fark? (the slashes, not the ATHF quote :p)

Is there a way I can prove Im not carsightings ?.

Simple. Jump up and down in place 5 times, take a trip to Vegas and buy a cat.

No, of course not. This is the interweb.

Besides, we can already rule out carsightings. Remember when he tried to come back as the hottie.

Even though we all know that he was an asshole, he had a decent grip of the English language. Whereas this kid couldn't tell a pluperfect from a participle. Or at least without looking it up on wikipedia.

Besides, we can already rule out carsightings. Remember when he tried to come back as the hottie.

Even though we all know that he was an asshole, he had a decent grip of the English language. Whereas this kid couldn't tell a pluperfect from a participle. Or at least without looking it up on wikipedia.

Neither can I. :cry:

Is there a way I can prove to you guys I have a reasonable amount of knowlege of english language.

I don't mind any of you problems with English. I know that it is hard enough to speak the language, my problems with French are legend and i took 4 years of Spanish and none of that stuck. When i was in France everyone would get over the mispronunciations or start speaking English. I think that most of the people here are a bit formal with the whole forum thing. Be proud that your getting better the more and more you work at it.

I don't have any problems with bad spelling or bad language, as long as you understand what the person meant, but CSL's posts are legend for being incomprehensible because of the lack of punctuation combined with bad spelling.

Does anyone remember AOL 1.0 or the Nokia 100? I have 3.0 on a disk. aaah memories. i wonder if my 45 free hours are still good?

CSL = Car Sightings Lives?

:think:

;)
lol

He's not Carsightings. I clarified this through a check of some of his registration details.
//bet he asks me what I looked at and "how to become a mod" for about the 50th time this week...

I don't have any to post, even if I did, I would not spread her photo all over the net. Anyway, I only have one digital camera and about a half dozen film cameras. Needless to say I am not quite with the whole digital photography thing.

She submitted her photo to some site place that does facial matching with celebrities and the results were: 90% Jessica Simpson, 86% Brooke Burns, 83% Kate Beckinsale, 78% Molly Sims and 78% Lacy Chapert.

so the internet already decided that she's pretty hot

see, thats what I was sayin. $20 contest all we need is like 2000 participants and winner gets a 40k car!

...or more realistically a $5 entry fee one where you win a nice die cast or something.

I had to put my dog to sleep today, he was 14. Hard to believe I've had him for the majority of my life.