Russ Swift 2/1 favourite to be the Stig

I said he could post it here, so don't get on his back. ;)

Ha ha, a nation (or a few nations) ponder the mystery of the Stig! (again!):rolleyes:

Bigger than "Who Shot JR?"

:bangin:

i so want it to be tiff

that would be just awesome

Wonders why it would be "awesome" if it was smug git, Timothy :|

Anyway, Russ Swift is more of a stunt driver than a racer. so it's not him. Incidentally, in all honesty, does anyone actually care who the Stig is?

Wonders why it would be "awesome" if it was smug git, Timothy :|

Anyway, Russ Swift is more of a stunt driver than a racer. so it's not him. Incidentally, in all honesty, does anyone actually care who the Stig is?

And there's a few Stigs out there...:mad:

I don't think the visor is open i think its a refection of the person next to him. If you go to the last page of those you get to see Clarkson in his gayest sitting pose, legs crossed and arm resting on a cooler. It looks like the boy next to him is crying and i for some reason think its his son. Jeremy probably said "I i could i would make that man Stig Clarkson" Or it is one of the stigs that is ashamed to be caught.

http://img250.imageshack.**/img250/7285/rodfountaincomimg3427sf.jpg

Last edited:
Jezza's eldest is only about 10 and is a girl.

Nice picture though

Maybe thats his joke; like that old one about the father with a son and daughter that stands up at his daughter's wedding and says "well thats one of my girls thats married".

who the hell is that kid?!?!

on the F word with gordon murrey they cooked for clarksons family and all the kids seemed to be under age 10 or so,

so my question yet again, who the fuck is that kid :) ?