How old were you when you first tried alcohol?

Um because I tried baileys cheese cake and I liked it. Ive also tried a pasta with white wine sauce and also liked it

True-er words have never been spoken, for anyone that lives in Alberta, I drink cold creek ice to get completely wasted. Its 6.2% and less than 1$ per beer if bought in a 24. If im feelin' crazy that night toss in a half mickey of rum and I'll call it a night at oh about 7:30.

Getting cheap booze is ok but there are some thing I wont touch, Natty or other "40s" cheap malt liquir things of that sort.

BTW, how do you guys know CSL is 11?

Um because I tried baileys cheese cake and I liked it. Ive also tried a pasta with white wine sauce and also liked it

Dude you cant decide on these drinks based on dessert and pasta. You might aswell compare apples with beef.

Woah fellah! That's some hard drinking right there. Better take it slow. :lol:

Getting cheap booze is ok but there are some thing I wont touch, Natty or other "40s" cheap malt liquir things of that sort.

Because I told them and Im starting to regret it.

Im also starting to think that if I hadnt told them they wouldnt be so hard on me.

relax kid their just teasing

If you buy it in a shop, it's PERFECT. Bad moonshine is worse, but not unbearable.

Yes, and appart from him commenting on something he can't know about, I don't care about his age. That is not important. I will part-flame everyone who uses this against him in in argument where his arguments are valid. :tease:

relax kid their just teasing
Yea. They're just kidding, all in a good day's laugh.

Er not to go off topic but a bunch of guys ganged up and started making jokes about my bad punctuantion , my I.Q and my english which they say is constantly surpassed by adunaphel. They also think Im carsightings.

Which I am not and If there is a way that is not embarrising and unrealistic to prove I am not carsightings I will do it.

well when you?re this young I guess it?s something you have to deal with, I really wouldn?t take it too personal if I was you

but:
that?s like sitting in the back of an M5 and then saying "I like how it handles" afterwards... :rolleyes:

what you should be saying to the owner is.. "while I am in the back, u should come back here and ill suck your cock (I am going to assume its a male) if i can have your car"

As gay as this might sound, but i would so suck an old mans cock for an M5 ..

Ehrm....

Rrrrright. That's not exactly the first thing that comes into my mind when I think of an M5, but hell, who am I?

haha yes it was very weird thing to say :p but meh I am over it... but maybe i should make a list of other cars i would trade for sexual favors, perhaps that should be my sig?

Er not to go off topic but a bunch of guys ganged up and started making jokes about my bad punctuantion , my I.Q and my english which they say is constantly surpassed by adunaphel. They also think Im carsightings.

Which I am not and If there is a way that is not embarrising and unrealistic to prove I am not carsightings I will do it.

It's all just a bit of fun, but sometimes you set things up perfectly for us. It's too good to pass up, don't worry, be happy.

why not earn the money and buy one, and not take the risk to get STD's.
I would never trade sexual favors for a car. As if you think like that?? :barf:

Your saying that your gay for pay basically? I guess thats one way to suck the most out of life. Also i don't think that what your referring to would be described as inhumane; whats that they say about being fucked in an uncomfortable place, Its only as tight as the back of a Volkswagen. Besides it could be something like this.
http://img257.imageshack.**/img257/753/bottlerocket7wm.jpg

It was more a way to explain how badly and how far i would go for an M5, or any sexy car like that really. If i would actually do it is another matter, its very very veryvery small chance that i would.

It was more a way to explain how badly and how far i would go for an M5, or any sexy car like that really. If i would actually do it is another matter, its very very veryvery small chance that i would.

I think what you need to consider is:
if I had, say, 10 M5s in my garage I might begin to consider giving one away in exchange for (very elaborate) sexual favors from (for example) Angelina Jolie... but if I had just one, then I definitely wouldn?t give it to some guy who wants to give me a blowjob...

odd conversation... :blink: