Cool Videos

iPhone fun

[YOUTUBE]hriAMxCinhg[/YOUTUBE]

Furby in a microwave. This is just too good to pass up!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lNfBZTz2xQ[/YOUTUBE]

Its like he gets hit with an atomic death laser of destruction!! :lol:

That vid was on my myspace for a while.

[YOUTUBE]XSdhDyPhyiU[/YOUTUBE]

Physics, I guess. Tall people have their weight and muscles distributed over longer spans which isn't good for stuff like that.

:lmao: :lmao: Damn that's funny when the little guy spins... I almost wet myself...

(Apologies to mgkdk - I love hamsters, really I do)

Last edited:
Thought I'd share this. Not sure if anybody watches "American Idol"...but this was a pretty cool audition.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGLJTHUwf4w[/youtube]

Yeah, I hate that show, but I have to admit the guy can sing.

/still refuse to watch that tripe.

[YOUTUBE]xLGzqauH1gk[/YOUTUBE]

I just don't know what to say. I laughed but I do feel kind of dirty about it. Maybe I should get an automatic shower thingy.

W-T-F??

Firstly, who the hell thought locking an animal in something like that would be a good idea? It's cruelty.

Secondly, why the f#ck do the owners just stand back when they see their pet traumatised like that?

FFS people suck sometimes...

I don't know about you, but if the cat reacts that way to water I would much rather have it freak out behind tempered glass than scratch the hell out of my face. I get the impression that it was a "do it yourself" kind of thing.

I don't know about you, but if the cat reacts that way to water I would much rather have it freak out behind tempered glass than scratch the hell out of my face.

So you shut the machine off pronto, grab a big towel, your jumper, whatever's handy, and carefully open the door and rescue the kitty. I'd rather suffer some scratches than watch an animal go through that. Of course that's assuming I would be insane / uncaring enough to put an animal in that thing in the first place.

I get the impression that it was a "do it yourself" kind of thing.

That makes it worse.

i wonder what'll happen the next time threy try and shove it in there

oh god that video is funny. i know it shouldn't be, but i still can't help laughing :lol:

makes me think of
You%20Make%20Kitty%20Scared.jpg

kitty went mad. would have been better if it wasn't a crappy phone cam