INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hello,
I'm Ryan from The land of the mouse, FL. I am highly looking forward to the new season of Top Gear and a revamped Fifth Gear, cause last season was total crap!!

:welcome: all!

I dont think I've posted here yet...

I'm Michael, from Adelaide, Australia. I drive a Peugeot 206 GTi and love Top Gear.

G'day

Iam a 16 Year old Female From Brisbane, Australia

Always loved cars from a young age and I discovered Top Gear last year on SBS and stumbled along this brilliant site when looking to find out more about the show.

^ :welcome:
Someone should give you a pink name and a 'not a dude' title any time soon :D (when they wake up :p)

Thats a good idea the pink name and not a dude

Thanks for those instructions Iam now Not A Dude

There's a stack of Aussies on here - and quite a few from Adelaide! Makes a good change!

Is there room for another?

I signed up a little while ago and forgot to introduce myself, so...HI EVERYONE. I'm also from Adelaide, 20 years old, with much <3 for cars.

:welcome: to you too

I signed up a little while ago and forgot to introduce myself, so...HI EVERYONE. I'm also from Adelaide, 20 years old, with much <3 for cars.

Always room for one more. Welcome aboard!

:welcome: We'll have everyone saying G'day in not time :p

Great to have some more female members on board too.