[09x01] January 28th, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a Lambo, so maybe! Or he could be at Nardo or that place in the US... Fort Stockton?

Sunday is almost here, premier episode of top gear. Can't wait to down load the new episode.

Last edited:
They should replace Jamie Oliver by Tim M?lzer, our german pendant in comparison to him.:D

Can't wait for the Rip. I can't watch it on BBC, unfortunately my TV is connected by Cable...:cry:

Did anyone else notice that when Richard is driving the truck, he's here in America? :eek:

I hadn't realized they all came over here.

Not long now peoples!! :mouse: (im starting to like this mouse...)

Apparently they stir up a bit of trouble while they're there too Viper :p

Hey.
Anybody knows what's that song from the preview trailers of top gear? :)

Hey.

Excellent!!

The backing track to that is Pendulum - Fasten Your Seatbelt (ft. Freestylers). They are an Aussie drum and bass group (from Perth, WA w00t!!!, now based in London).

Well there are certain other northern european countries that have bbc on cable :mrgreen:

Are you seriously calling the NL a northern european country? Take a look at a map dude.. 8)

Hey.

It's one of the tracks from Pendulum's Hold your colour album.
Do a search on any torrent site. It's pretty popular. The rest of the tracks are good too!

Did anyone else notice that when Richard is driving the truck, he's here in America? :eek:

I hadn't realized they all came over here.

I'm tempted to get the 'o rly' owl here ;)

Well I Think the RX-8 is for the coupe test!! TT vs Brera vs RX-8:lol:

has anyone noticed there's an RX8 in the trailer? What's that for???

coupe triple test for the audi TT, i think the 350Z makes a comeback - first episode and they go golfing I think.

tractor vs touareg

tractor vs touareg

Anyone notice how they were towing a 747 with a tractor? Is that a poke at 5th gear and their touareg pull? Bah you can pull anything on the flat as long as you've got smooth enough rolling.

but that wasnt fifth gear doing it. It was a VW event just with different magazines and tv shows there to report on it. Whole thing was just a VW marketing event

What TG should do in response is blow a Touareg away with the jet wash from a 747

(I know, kinda already done with another car but, hey, it'd be a great slap for FG and VW) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.