Amazing Barn find

Insane. But why collect them and leave them there? I see a lot of animal track looking marks which worry me. Just leaving them to rot seems odd.

Big range of cars too.

well knock me down and call me fluffy... ...

Momentum57 kidney punches sgb33f: get ready fluffy for an ass ramming. Most of those cars are going to need major restoration. For some reason i feel like this was a storage facility that went under and the car owners were out of luck. I don't know what the legal procedure is in Portugal but here to get a new pink you have to try to find the previous owner.

H O L Y S H I T so many nice cars!!! oh wow, i wonder how many of them will get restored...im sure someone will take that porsche speedster though, if not what a waste:(

Insane. But why collect them and leave them there? I see a lot of animal track looking marks which worry me. Just leaving them to rot seems odd.

Big range of cars too.

I wonder if perhaps they're stolen cars. It just seems odd that someone would have them for that long with the doors welded.

That is quite a bit of cash in there. Something big must have happened for the vehicles just to be left in there.

I wonder if perhaps they're stolen cars. It just seems odd that someone would have them for that long with the doors welded.
Thats what popped into my head. 180 cars more or less sealed in a remote looking windowless warehouse, all just packed in there. Thats gotta be theft. Unfortunately my spanish skills suck, I just pick up bits and pieces, can anyone read that?

One dude said:
Dicen que esa nave ha estado durante 15a?os cerrada y soldadas las puertas, quizas algun se?or los fue arrinconando para arreglarlos poco a poco y luego habra desaparecido.. si os fijais los coches hay algunos que estan impecables con mucha mierda pero bien y otros que estan a medias...

My crappy translation:
They say that this warehouse had been shut and the doors sealed for 15 years, maybe some guy set them aside to fix them little by little then soon after disappeared..if he was to fix the cars there are some impeccable but shitty ones but still good and others are halfway (decent?)

I want them all and I won't have a minute of boredom for the rest of my life...

Indeed, reminds me of that the wealthy people left Cuba and left all their cars and the poor people took them. I hope they patch those cars up or else i will poke the guys eyes out with a rusty spoon. ;)

Nothing extraordinary special - but I wouldn't mind getting any of them :D (Especially the Magnette next to the red Mini or the Peug 402!)

It would seem a little strange to steal them though and then lock them away! Cars are stolen to make money, not to make up some weird collection! Could be that someone had a secret collection and then died! Who knows.

My Grandparents (before I was born) moved into a house and discovered an ancient Rolls Royce covered in chicken shit in a barn that was part of the land they'd just brought. This was in the 50s or something like that, and because the car was in such bad condition they just sold it cheap at some auction. It had a red badge which meant it was a very early model, so would probably be worth a small fortune these days!

lets all pitch in 10 bucks , buy the place then send them all to a profesional restorer and afterwards we could sell the vehicles or keep them for ourselves.