what the hell?! Hammonds crash on my local news station, IN AMERICA!!

hmm CBS 5, san francisco, thats pretty interesting.

Ed

Awesome, I bet this is one of the first time Top Gear is making money out of copyright clauses instead of the other way around..

Wow, that is amazing! ...The US paying attention to something completely impertinent to them!

*duck*

It's because local news loves crashes, explosions, chaos, and/or death. Sensationalism, that's where all the money is.
</grumpyoldman>

7 Adelaide had it too

Wow, that is amazing! ...The US paying attention to something completely impertinent to them!

*duck*

Maybe they found that book called an atlas. And maybe in that book they found a place called Europe... Germany, and the N?rburgring

I have you all beat, they had "The Hamster's" crash on 'Noticiero Univision'; Noticiero Univision being the spanish equivalent of NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams here in America. I can't wait to d/l Sunday's show...

On the front of msnbc.com right now too... they said he was a stunt man and also said his now back on the stunt show top gear :lol: :rolleyes:

msn does describe him as a "stunt man" with the "stunt show top gear"

funny how completely off target they can be while reporting the news.

shown on cbs 3 in philadelphia too

cbs3.com

msn does describe him as a "stunt man" with the "stunt show top gear"

funny how completely off target they can be while reporting the news.

Doesn't surprise me in the least with the crap they put out. I studied astrophysics in college, and astronomy is also a personal hobby of mine. 99.999% of articles I see related to astronomy/space have bad/false info in them. It's sad really...