[09x02] February 4th, 2007

Donington I'm sure it should be the Sultan of Brunei? He has the odd car or two.

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1257

Ah yes, that's who I meant! He has a Bentley Java! Amongst other things...

1997_bentley_java-1.jpg

Although I'm sure theres a fair few Dubai residents with Veyrons.

was nice seeing james in a veyron. i was a bit disappointed by the verdict of the coupe test. was really disapointed about them not showing the train crash. but an hour well spent i guess :thumbup:

& i really wanna see the stig set a laptime in the veyron :-(

BTW, anyone notice how jeremy now pronounces "off" like the queen? Or am I imagining things, or worse still, only noticing this now

im beginning to notice how jeremy can't say 'because' properly

im beginning to notice how jeremy can't say 'because' properly
Ah, I knew there was another word but I only noticed it in the last episode, not this one. Again, it sounded queen-ish to me, if that is the word I'm thinking of.

But no series preview was launched.

It's on the TG website. It shows a certain french car being ended by a certain bit of british rail machinery, and all of top gear challenge cars (boat cars, vans, cottage) being towed by a tractor....looks like a certain frech mpv roadster gets owned.

hey Quiky may be if you jack asses would put the torrents up for download I would have to ask for the link
Sir, I feel that your comment was tad brusque. I urge you to to be a little patient, VUK our Capper does a quality product and this takes time. No one is getting paid for this service, this is not Macdonalds.

Sir, I feel that your comment was tad brusque. I urge you to to be a little patient, VUK our Capper does a quality product and this takes time. No one is getting paid for this service, this is not Macdonalds.

yes I understand that but if you goto where you can find the torrents on this site you will find that there isnt even a link for LAST weeks show.

And if you read the post on the home page you will see a link to a 700mb torrent and a couple of sentences explaining that VUK is away from home at the moment.

Last edited:
I think VUK does and amazing job on the **** ;) Nevertheless I just cant wait .... hope there will be 700Mb link soon and then the 400Mb :) Take it easy guys.

yes I understand that but if you goto where you can find the torrents on this site you will find that there isnt even a link for LAST weeks show.

Just search on Mininova. It will turn up at some point. Anyway the UKnova torrent is up since 20min, if you are a member there go and get it. And now shut up for the time being.:mad:

He drives a Dodge Caliber ... what do you expect. <_<

Congratulations. You now have a 6 month ban for being a dickhead.

There is a 585mb rip on Demonoid, it's 4:3 and in .wmv format so it can't possibly be River og Vuk quality..

There registration site is closed :( Does anybody have another link to any kind of *** ?? I hate myself but I'm just not patient