Bus Protest, which ep is it?

lueyyou

Hi guys I have been trying to find some funny clips from Top Gear over its 9 seasons to put up on Youtube. My username is lueyyou there as well and so far I have put up the speed camera clip from 04x07 where they show how useless it is at catching real criminals.

My problem is that I have just suddenly thought of another clip to put up but can't remember where it was shown. A quick search around the forum has given me no more information.

The clip is where all three of them are protesting at a bus depot and handcuff themselves to a bus. Then Clarkson starts making up random facts etc etc...

If anyone could tell me which episode this is it would be of great help. Cheers! :mrgreen:

I did! Read my post before requesting a lock :cry:

Oh ok thanks for that :p

The bus protest kind of sucked. I think it was one of their failed stunts. Wasn't more than two minutes footage. They kind of knew it was a little too stupid.

Last edited:
I think the protest was in Series 7.

There's a happy ending. I found it funny, but certainly not the best stunt.

Oh and be careful putting that on the YouTube, as the BBc has employed some droogs to find and delete all top gear videos. It started with just hamsters crash but now stuff that's been there for the best part of a year is being deleted.

Oh hell,
lockall.gif

Last edited:
Loads of the Vids i uploaded have been removed by the BBC. :jc: :richard: :james:

Oh my god. now the BBC are having the users who post the vids suspended. This isn't fair, how were you supposed to know they would want that after having a video up for months?

That's just stupid, its free to watch anyway. Arghetheteheheheheh stupid!

Oh my god. now the BBC are having the users who post the vids suspended. This isn't fair, how were you supposed to know they would want that after having a video up for months?

Well it is copyright infringment no matter how long it has been up.

I removed a music video once because Warner ASKED. Thus my account isn't suspended.