Wii

-Cpt. J.-

Car(s)
none
Painful gaming experience with Wii.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da1Gh4kH-o8&NR
Acted but in all seriousness... look at how pathetic it looks to play a Wii. Two grown men hopping around in their living room... you can buy a X360 and be like a normal 20something young man and drink beer with your friends while you play games. ^_^

I actually have a Wii and i can tell you that the movements in that video are hugely exaggerated. I think it's a great work-out, which is also fun. I can understand that people are skeptical about the new controls. But don't dismiss something as stupid until you've tried it. I've even brought the Wii to my work on a quiet day, and everyone, even people who thought it was shit actually liked it once they started playing.

I have one, and its great. It really is a lot of fun. People that injure themselves, others, or pets - or damage items in their home while playing, are borderline retarded.

haha... funny vid!

The Wii is definitely fun. I was skeptical about the controls also, but once I finally played Boxing I was hooked.

If they finally come out with the red one at $250, I may have to purchase one.

There is a video of Conan playing tennis against Serena (or Venus?) on the Wii. Looks fun.

There is a video of Conan playing tennis against Serena (or Venus?) on the Wii. Looks fun.

Conan wins her. :D
Sadly the clip has been removed from YouTube... why the NBC did that I HAVE NO IDEA!! "Copyright laws"... pffffft. Greedy j***. :mad:

The wii is great, it's funny I have 6 games for mine now and we still keep going back to wii sports. Drunk wii is even better though, we play a non stop rule so no matter where you are in the house (i.e pissing) you have to keep going.

Broken so much stuff though.......

Drunk wii is even better though, we play a non stop rule so no matter where you are in the house (i.e pissing) you have to keep going.

THAT IS SUCH A GOOD RULE :rofl:

I'm definitely stealing that. Don't worry I'll give you credit, I'll say its UK Rules.

The wii is great, it's funny I have 6 games for mine now and we still keep going back to wii sports. Drunk wii is even better though, we play a non stop rule so no matter where you are in the house (i.e pissing) you have to keep going.

Broken so much stuff though.......

HaHa!!
I think it's only me then :p
I am too used to sitting on my ass when I play games... I am now between 2 consoles.
X360 has alot of games, I've tried the console out and the controller is much better than on PS3. PS3 is too expensive... but it has Metal Gear Solid 4 coming to it... I really don't want to spend 700euros on a console but it looks like I have to. <_<

Wii is out... I don't wanna look like an ass while I play... though that drinking game sounds very much fun. It's like reinvented drunken karaoke singing. :lol:

I like playing wii at my mates house but there just isn't enough solid titles for me to want to buy one for myself yet.

I'm a huge fan of the Wii - along with parents & friends we gave my wife one for her birthday. Definitely a bit strange at first, but now I'm a huge convert.

A friend of mine has one. It is nothing short of awesome, especially the boxing.

I like playing wii at my mates house but there just isn't enough solid titles for me to want to buy one for myself yet.

That is probably the other thing that puts me off.
Everyone keeps praising Wii Sports... other games? How is Zelda?
Allso ever since Playstation1 Nintendo has had a bad reputation. TBH the only games on... GameCube for example... that were not for kids were the Resident Evil games. Zelda looked like an anime drawing... crap.

I still have the 8-bit NES. :D I will never get rid of it... the best Nintendo ever made.

Zelda for Wii is just plain awesome, and I haven't really liked a Zelda game since Ocarina of Time. It's solid and a lot of fun, if you have any interest in action/adventure games.

I've never played on one but i am not inpressed with the media reports of accidents and the graphics. I cannot see why nintendo have go backwards in terms of performance.

I've never played on one but i am not inpressed with the media reports of accidents and the graphics. I cannot see why nintendo have go backwards in terms of performance.

The system performs just fine - and they haven't gone backwards. I for one love the fact they developed gameplay rather than graphics - pretty pictures mean jack shit if the gameplay is lacking.

Gameplay > Graphics.