Lens Flair

hmm...
I honestly can't remember if I've posted this before..
DSC_5217.jpg

that looks like a place terrorists would plan to demolish the world, and rainbow six teams would bust in and clean house....yeah....i feel really juvenile right now..

hoy02.jpg

that looks like a place terrorists would plan to demolish the world, and rainbow six teams would bust in and clean house....yeah....i feel really juvenile right now..

:D

It's actually a high school that was built to be a luxury hotel in the early 1900s.

If you look up "Stadium High School" on google and flickr you'll get some cool info and photos.

rootrider, yea you have posted that pic a few pages back and yea, several ppl have asked u abt the sky effect..:)

Whooster and Rootrider- both nice shots (even if Rootrider's is a repost!)

Ok, I'm going to finish off the hike photos:

121023877-L.jpg

Very nice photos guys.

Well here`s a photo I took some time ago.
Fly.jpg

Camera: Nikon Coolpix S6 <_<

Took my D200 out for "weather testing", the camera had no problems dealing with -15 - -20 celsius for 1,5 hours, but I was freezing at that point :D Here's a shot from that trip:

full

Iben I really like that, what fantastic colours all you 'Northern' chaps have been getting, great shot Iben. DLT Very crisp, oh yea. Raparperi I think that this is the sort of shot that an expensive camera does so well - great light in Finland I see.

great detail on that pic. now i want a dslr even more. rapaportperi and the gang: can you recommend me a few good entry level dslr's and tell me what's good and bad about them and also what i can expect as the price goes up (apart from more pixels and clearer image)?

rapaportperi and the gang: can you recommend me a few good entry level dslr's and tell me what's good and bad about them and also what i can expect as the price goes up (apart from more pixels and clearer image)?

are you kidding? We just did this on irc this morning :?

386293387_3bc86f43ee_b.jpg

about 1/2 way through turn one at eastern creek, these things are doing around 240km/hr!

Camera: Canon EOS-1D Mark II
Exposure: 0.017 sec (1/60)
Aperture: f/14
Focal Length: 300 mm
ISO Speed: 100
Exposure Bias: -1/3 EV

the rest of the a1gp pics ive put online
http://www.flickr.com/photos/asphotos/sets/72157594529072679/
(191 pics)

Last edited:
http://img444.imageshack.**/img444/2717/dsc04515qg2.jpg